Virginia Beach TourismVirginia Beach HotelsVirginia Beach Bed and BreakfastVirginia Beach Vacation PackagesFlights to Virginia BeachVirginia Beach RestaurantsThings to Do in Virginia BeachVirginia Beach ShoppingVirginia Beach Travel ForumVirginia Beach PhotosVirginia Beach MapVirginia Beach Travel GuideHotels
All Virginia Beach HotelsVirginia Beach Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Virginia BeachBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsMore
Virginia Beach MotelsVirginia Beach CampgroundsVirginia Beach Spa ResortsVirginia Beach Luxury HotelsRomantic Hotels in Virginia BeachVirginia Beach Green HotelsVirginia Beach ResortsVirginia Beach Beach HotelsVirginia Beach Business HotelsVirginia Beach Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Fairfield Inns in Virginia BeachHyatt Hotels in Virginia BeachHoliday Inns in Virginia BeachRed Roof Inns in Virginia BeachLa Quinta Inns & Suites in Virginia BeachCourtyard Hotels in Virginia BeachRamada Hotels in Virginia BeachDays Inns in Virginia BeachEconoLodge Hotels in Virginia BeachQuality Inns in Virginia BeachExtended Stay America Hotels in Virginia BeachMarriott Hotels in Virginia BeachWyndham Hotels in Virginia BeachRadisson Hotels in Virginia BeachBest Western Hotels in Virginia BeachPopular Amenities
Virginia Beach Hotels with PoolsVirginia Beach Hotels with Free ParkingPet Friendly Hotels in Virginia BeachPopular Neighborhoods
Northwest Virginia Beach HotelsNortheast Virginia Beach HotelsNorth Central HotelsHotels near Forest HillsHotels near LarkspurHotels near Lake ShoresHotels near Lake Smith TerraceHotels near Pocahontas VillageHotels near Point O'WoodsHotels near Chesopeian ColonyPopular Virginia Beach Categories
Virginia Beach Luxury Beach ResortsCouples Resorts in Virginia BeachSpa Resorts in Virginia BeachSpa Hotels in Virginia BeachCondo Hotels in Virginia BeachBeach Resorts in Virginia BeachFamily Resorts in Virginia BeachVirginia Beach Hotels with Hot TubsVirginia Beach Hotels with Smoking RoomsVirginia Beach Cheap HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Virginia Beach BoardwalkHotels near Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science CenterHotels near Virginia BeachHotels near Sandbridge BeachHotels near Military Aviation MuseumHotels near Cape Henry LighthouseHotels near First Landing State ParkHotels near Neptune's ParkHotels near Mount Trashmore ParkHotels near Ocean Breeze WaterparkNear Airports
Hotels near Norfolk Intl Airport (ORF)Hotels near Newport News-Williamsburg Airport (PHF)Motels near Newport News-Williamsburg Airport (PHF)Motels near Norfolk Intl Airport (ORF)Near Colleges
Hotels near Empire Beauty School - Virginia Beach, VAHotels near The Art Institute of Virginia BeachHotels near Centura College - Virginia Beach, VAHotels near South University - Virginia BeachHotels near Bryant & Stratton CollegeHotels near Cayce/Reilly School of MassageHotels near Atlantic University
Virginia Beach Tourism and Vacations: Best of Virginia Beach
Beachy fun on a bedrock of history
Up for a classic fun-in-the-sun getaway? Virginia Beach delivers with multiple white-sand beaches, plus a massive boardwalk and stellar seafood. A good portion of visitors come from the D.C. metro area (a three- to four-hour drive away). It's easy to spend a weekend lazing away by the shore collecting freckles, but those that explore beyond the beach will be rewarded with dazzling wildlife and historic sites.
Essential Virginia Beach
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Virginia Beach.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Virginia Beach restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
A Romantic Escape to Virginia Beach
There's a reason they say Virginia is for lovers. From candlelit dinners to sunset boat rides, here are 8 dreamy things to do with your partner.
Clara S, Brooklyn, NY
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront2,786The Hilton Virginia Beach screams romance with a dreamy infinity pool and gorgeous suites with water views.
- Taste Unlimited38Pick up some to-go sandwiches at Taste Unlimited for a picnic at the nearby beach or to eat on the outside picnic tables.
- Virginia Beach Horseback726It doesn't get more romantic than a sunset horseback ride on the beach.
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge365If you're a nature lover, don't miss a romantic walk through the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge. You'll pass sand dunes, maritime forests, fresh water marshes, ponds and ocean beach.
- Terrapin Restaurant372Just a few blocks from the boardwalk, the romantic Terrapin restaurant serves standout seafood plates like Josper grilled rockfish and delicious grilled meats.
- The Best Body Company19After a long beach day, unwind with a couples massage or chakra™ Balancing Treatment at Best Body Company.
- Pungo ridge winery7Go for wine tour and tasting at Pungo Ridge Winery. You'll sample rich fruit and country wines made from local berries like Blackberry, Blueberry, Strawberry and Pear.