Phuket TourismPhuket HotelsPhuket Bed and BreakfastPhuket Vacation PackagesFlights to PhuketThings to Do in PhuketPhuket ShoppingPhuket Travel ForumPhuket PhotosPhuket MapPhuket Travel GuideHotels
All Phuket HotelsPhuket Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental Cars
Phuket MotelsPhuket CampgroundsPhuket HostelsPhuket Family HotelsPhuket Spa ResortsPhuket ResortsRomantic Hotels in PhuketPhuket Business HotelsPhuket Beach HotelsPhuket Luxury HotelsPhuket CasinosPhuket Green HotelsPhuket Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Centara Hotels & Resorts in PhuketMovenpick Hotels in PhuketOYO Hotels in PhuketBodega Hostels Hotels in PhuketBest Western Hotels in PhuketHilton Hotels in PhuketInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in PhuketWyndham Hotels in PhuketAccor Hotels in PhuketMarriott Hotels in PhuketKata Group Resorts in PhuketMGallery Hotels Collection in PhuketPopular AmenitiesPopular Phuket Categories
Party Hotels in PhuketPhuket Downtown HotelsHotels with Villas in PhuketDiving Resorts in PhuketRomantic Resorts in PhuketCheap Phuket HostelsHotels with Shuttle in PhuketPhuket Hotels with KitchenettePhuket Luxury Family ResortsPhuket Hotels with Smoking RoomsNear Airports
Phuket Tourism and Vacations: Best of Phuket
Stunning beaches, nonstop nightlife, and culture for days
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travelers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Start planning for Phuket
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Phuket.
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.
Quintessential Phuket restaurants, bars, and beyond.
- ByEllemay 🍹🐠🐳Driving around Phuket Island - Thailand 🚗Driving around Phuket is heaps of fun with stunning beaches, restaurants and nightlife to explore. Driving on the left-hand side of the road is relevantly easy, we found no issues except for the random motorbikes. We also enjoyed staying in the Accor Hotels which are scattered throughout the island.43 items
From the Forums
Phuket for the Animal Lover
If you're an animal lover like me, here are my top spots in Phuket that treat animals with care and respect!
Krys Heng, Singapore, Singapore
- Monkey Hill1,096 reviewsFor those a little braver, visit Monkey Hill! Bear in mind that the monkeys hanging around the area are wild so don't even think about carrying any food, even in a bag -- they'll sniff you out for sure. Otherwise, it's a fun walk as you'll be surrounded by monkeys and friendly dogs.
- Soi Dog Foundation1,280 reviewsI love dogs and have 2 of my own but every time there's an opportunity to touch and interact with more, i can't say no! Soi Dog Foundation is S.E. Asia’s largest rescue organisation for vulnerable street dogs and stray cats. They have guided tours and volunteer programmes that you can sign up to or donate to!
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary1,431 reviewsThis sanctuary is a MUST VISIT for all who are in Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land. There's no bathing, riding or hugging involved but you can interact with them during feeding times!
- Phuket Aquarium889 reviewsA great activity for a rainy day! The aquarium isn't the largest or most fancy but it's clean and well maintained. The sharks are super cool and so is the turtle enclosure.
- Lanta Animal Welfare3,404 reviewsIf you're keen on travelling a little out of Phuket, Lanta Animal Welfare is located on Ko Lanta. A lovely, well maintained animal shelter that's always open to volunteers and happy dog walkers in the mornings! There's also a cafe with wifi where you can stop by for a quick break.