London TourismLondon HotelsLondon Bed and BreakfastLondon Vacation PackagesFlights to LondonLondon RestaurantsThings to Do in LondonLondon ShoppingLondon Travel ForumLondon PhotosLondon MapLondon Travel GuideHotels
All London HotelsLondon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LondonBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
London MotelsLondon CampgroundsLondon HostelsLondon Green HotelsLondon CasinosLondon Spa ResortsLondon Luxury HotelsLondon ResortsRomantic Hotels in LondonLondon Business HotelsLondon Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Jumeirah Hotels in LondonComfort Inns in LondonMelia Hotels in LondonThe Luxury Collection Hotels in LondonRadisson Hotels in LondonMarriott Hotels in LondonAccor Hotels in LondonWyndham Hotels in LondonChoice Hotels in LondonHyatt Hotels in LondonThe Leading Hotels Of The World in LondonStaycity Hotels in LondonHostel One Hotels in LondonResidence Inns in LondonCurio Collection by Hilton Hotels in LondonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighborhoods
South Kensington HotelsSoho HotelsIslington HotelsPaddington / Maida Vale HotelsClapham / Battersea HotelsWimbledon HotelsEuston / Kings Cross /St Pancras HotelsHammersmith / Fulham HotelsHotels near PoplarHotels near PlumsteadPopular London Categories
Spa Hotels in LondonFamily Resorts in LondonLondon Downtown HotelsLuxury Spa Hotels in LondonLondon Hotels With Indoor PoolsSuite Hotels in LondonHotels with Free Wifi in LondonLondon Hotels With Adjoining RoomsLondon Modern HotelsHotels with Complimentary Breakfast in LondonNear Landmarks
Hotels near London EyeHotels near The British MuseumHotels near Tower of LondonHotels near London UndergroundHotels near National GalleryHotels near Tower BridgeHotels near Natural History MuseumHotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert MuseumHotels near Big BenHotels near Madame Tussauds LondonNear Train Stations
Hotels near Moorgate StationHotels near St. Paul'sHotels near BankHotels near London Liverpool StHotels near Liverpool StHotels near Mansion HouseHotels near Cannon StHotels near MonumentHotels near Fenchurch Street StationHotels near London BridgeNear Airports
Hotels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Hotels near London City Airport (LCY)Hotels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near London City Airport (LCY)Motels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Near Colleges
Hotels near London School of Economics and Political ScienceHotels near Courtauld Institute of ArtHotels near King's College LondonHotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of LondonHotels near City University LondonHotels near Metropolitan UniversityHotels near London Metropolitan UniversityHotels near Central Saint MartinsHotels near London Guildhall UniversityHotels near Queen Mary University of London
All things to do in LondonAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsMore
Tower of London: Tickets & ToursTower Bridge: Tickets & ToursChurchill War Rooms: Tickets & ToursNational Gallery: Tickets & ToursThe British Museum: Tickets & ToursWestminster Abbey: Tickets & ToursV&A - Victoria and Albert Museum: Tickets & ToursSt. Paul's Cathedral: Tickets & ToursNatural History Museum: Tickets & ToursBorough Market: Tickets & ToursHyde Park: Tickets & ToursUp at The O2: Tickets & ToursSt. James's Park: Tickets & ToursCovent Garden: Tickets & ToursHouses of Parliament: Tickets & Tours
London Tourism and Vacations: Best of London
A regal city surrounded by a rush of modern life
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbor local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube. It’s a place where travelers can time-hop through the city, and when they’re weary, do as Londoners do and grab a “cuppa” tea.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define London.See all
Quintessential London restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
A Touring Musician's Guide to London
I'm a storytelling rapper, so I get to know cities through places I can write about or places I can sit and write. If you're like me and want to know London at its most poetic, these are your must-hits. @dylanowenmusic
Dylan Owen, New York City, NY
- Shoreditch Grind354A favorite coffeeshop downstairs, and a favorite recording studio upstairs. Records have been made here by Sam Smith, FKA Twigs, and Tinie Tempah.
- St Pancras Old Church83A hidden music venue inside of a church that offers ethereal performances with minimal lighting from both up-and-comers and established acts. Some historical names who have played here include: Sinead O Connor, Laura Marling, Brian Eno, Ron Sexsmith, Jason Mraz, Damien Jurado, and Simone Felice.
- Rough Trade East Cafe75Vinyl LPs line the aisles, walls, and floors in this location of the iconic record store chain. Plus, you can grab a coffee or drink and perhaps see your favorite artist perform on a promo stop for their newest release. You might be able to find one or two hidden copies of my LP on the shelves.
- Dishoom Carnaby2,693Can't have a London list without Dishoom. Truly authentic, unforgettable Indian food experience.
- Brick Lane Vintage Market9Endless booths and pop-up shops of vintage clothes (with tons of character and history) at a decent price. Shop until you drop.
- Nomadic Community Garden50One of London's best kept secrets. An urban open gallery of gardens run by volunteers who live in the community and display their art. If the gardens themselves aren't open when you arrive, walk around nearby to see London's largest wall of legal street art and endless miles of graffiti-covered tunnels.
Read the guide