Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Bed and BreakfastBahamas Vacation PackagesFlights to BahamasBahamas RestaurantsThings to Do in BahamasBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapBahamas Travel GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsMore
Bahamas MotelsBahamas HostelsBahamas CampgroundsBahamas Beach HotelsBahamas Business HotelsBahamas Green HotelsBahamas CasinosRomantic Hotels in BahamasBahamas ResortsBahamas Family HotelsBahamas Spa ResortsBahamas Luxury HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Preferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMarriott Hotels in BahamasSandals Hotels in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasHilton Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
Bahamas Pet Friendly Beach HotelsBahamas Beach Suite HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Family ResortsBahamas Hot Tub Suite HotelsBahamas All Inclusive Honeymoon ResortsBahamas Cheap All Inclusive ResortsBahamas Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsBahamas Cheap Beach HotelsBahamas Adults Only All Inclusive ResortsBahamas 5 Star ResortsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Coco Plum BeachHotels near Lighthouse BeachNear Airports
Bahamas Tourism and Vacations: Best of Bahamas
Like seashells, no two holidays in the Bahamas are alike. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, it's a place where you can find exactly the getaway you love most. Looking for a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a haven for cruise passengers, or a shopper’s world market? The Bahamas is all these… and much more.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Bahamas.See all
Quintessential Bahamas restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza243Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House365Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club824Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant317The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Sapodilla520Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!