“A good family restaurant”
Review of Irving Big Stop

Irving Big Stop
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in New Minas
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Family-style restaurant with good food. I enjoy the corn beef and cabbage on Thursday night. The Friday night special is fish cakes and homemade beans… You just can’t beat that

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our waitress was very good and friendly but the meal was not up to normal Big Stop standards. The dressing was not good. it was lacking in taste and had a mealy texture. I was surprised to have to pay $1.59 just to get gray on my potatoes. The meal was warm but not hot.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Always good food....large portions... reasonable prices. Fast service....one of few places that stays open later than most.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Always a great experience. Whether it’s Breakfast, Lunch or dinner it’s always good value with something for everyone.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This was our first time eating at this establishment but it will not be our last. We had the all day breakfast platter and the breakfast skillet with ham. I can honestly say I was very impressed with the meal, the quality and quantity of food, and the service we received. We were in and out in 45 minutes, giving me ample time to get to the VRH for my medical appointment.