“Real fresh sushi- chef has talent”

Maiko Sushi Des Sources
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Very good sushi, once you dare to trust and try anything on the menu this place is sushi lover paradise.
Chef s choice is amazing, lobster, crab, sea urchin, each little piece is piece of art with taste.
I had many romantic dinners and group dinners there. Very good selection of ingredients. U can have cobe beef here....

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

One of the best sushi restaurants in Montréal.
Been there so many times.
The service is always good, the food is amazing, beautiful and fresh.
The ice cream in a pancake desert is very good!
If you love sushi it's definitely the place for you.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I have been going to maiko for years I would say that I am on my 6th year now constantly going there. I frequent allot of restaurants on the island and since sushi is one of my favourite things I've been to many places. But the one sushi place I always fall back on is maiko, the thing that I love so much about this place is he originality and the flavours. I'm one who doesn't mind spending a couple bucks when I know he food is good so when I go to maiko I splurge and it is always well worth it. 6th year and many many more to come! Go to plates are the delice maiko, foie gras maki and my newest and favourite it is a toro tuna type sashimi which is lightly charred and served in the most beautiful set up ask your waiter he'll know I just forgot the name! Oh and try the oysters love them.

1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Typical Sushi restaurant with offers for non-sushi eaters.

Service was a bit slow, especially when we were done with our meal and clearly ready to go. We had to ask several times throughout the meal for drink refills, etc.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We have selected Maiko for our family dinner. We have been here several times before. Unfortunately this time we had such an experience that I plan never to visit this restaurant again. Food was as usual and expected. However when our steak arrived on their sizzling platters, since the plate was not covered with the sprout bedding, the fat and the juices from the plate was boiling on the sides and they were spitting out of the platter. The waiter threw the plate on the table and took off in a hurry. Boiling fats were flying around like bullets. My daughter at 8 years old was hit by one right next to her which burnt her skin. We had to put ice on her to seize the pain. My shirt was covered with stains. Both my wife and I had to cover the plates with our napkins not get ruined and hurt more... I called the waiter to speak with the manager. Simply unbelievable... this person who is supposed to be the manager arrives with a sarcastic grin on his face. I explained him the story and he told me that this is the way they serve this dish and it is part of the "experience"... excuse me but burning a 8 year old child and ruining a shirt can not be an experience. No apology, a sarcastic grin and not even accepting a fault in my opinion is un acceptable. They should choose a proper manager and care about their clients.

1  Thank Levent K