“Nice Thai”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Julich
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely Thai with excellent food at a reasonable price. We were a group of 12 and they accommodated us no problem. No complaints from our group.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This was a great experience! The food was just great and once I was 'in their system' the service was excellence! (It just took a while before we had 'first contact'.)

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have visited this place after spending a long day at the lab because it was close to my hotel and I cannot recommend it enough. I hope I'm not too bias because I am a huge fan of Thai food and I was really hungry but here it goes: Beef with red chili and vegetables came on a large hot plate and noodles I have ordered extra came in a small bowl. Both were amazingly tasty. Rich in flavour, but not artificial. For the desert I have had Thai pancakes that are fried instead of baked. The staff was nice to us and the place really cute!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Here you can get really good Thai food. It is authentic and of high quality. The prices are OK. If you looking for a nice dining place in Jülich and you like Thai food I strongly recommend

Reviewed 11 March 2016

there is not a lot of choice in Jülich
I went there for work and the food was quite nice
If you like your food spicy you'll be happy