“Great food!”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Julich
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This was a great experience! The food was just great and once I was 'in their system' the service was excellence! (It just took a while before we had 'first contact'.)

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have visited this place after spending a long day at the lab because it was close to my hotel and I cannot recommend it enough. I hope I'm not too bias because I am a huge fan of Thai food and I was really hungry but here it goes: Beef with red chili and vegetables came on a large hot plate and noodles I have ordered extra came in a small bowl. Both were amazingly tasty. Rich in flavour, but not artificial. For the desert I have had Thai pancakes that are fried instead of baked. The staff was nice to us and the place really cute!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Here you can get really good Thai food. It is authentic and of high quality. The prices are OK. If you looking for a nice dining place in Jülich and you like Thai food I strongly recommend

Reviewed 11 March 2016

there is not a lot of choice in Jülich
I went there for work and the food was quite nice
If you like your food spicy you'll be happy

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I visited this place with a work colleague for a late night (around 8.20pm) meal. The service was quick enough that we didn't feel like we were waiting at any point and the food was very good. Prices are very affordable as well.