Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Grayton Expeditions
from US$400.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020

I loved the experience. The tour operators were so friendly and informed. Thanks to winston Omondi and team .

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

It was awesome me and my family really enjoyed it we planned to go back again soon.good communication, the service was very good.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

Early morning game drives were great, I would really love to do them again. The scenery was magnificent.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

I used the service on Greyton expeditions Kenya to arrange for a pocket friendly and deserving vacation. The page provides very accurate rooms and very reasonable prices. In particular, useful information and travel very clear, helped me arrange a coherent trip. The staff throughout the vacation were very willing to go out of their way to ensure our satisfaction and enjoyment. Thanks for booking for giving my family a wonderful vacation.

Date of experience: December 2019
Dreamer23556339610, Tour coordinate at Grayton Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Hey, thank you for writing a great review. we are so much humbled and we will ensure that we keep the standard to make more clients happy and willing to use Grayton Expeditions for their vacation in East Africa, see you next time.

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

My greatest long planned to Massai mara Kenya came to be the best visit ever.
I must give shout out to Winston Omondi who was the sol planner.
Winston kept checking on me throughout my journey to check how things were going.

From food, to lodges to guider. It was 5-star services.

I will definitely recommend your company again and again and I must revisit.

Date of experience: October 2020