Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Rooms ok, there was no beach, just a muddy and dirty water. The pictures were "lying both about beach and the size of the pool. They also say "restaurants", only one restaurant with a very limited menu. The bar by the water was not open. No other places to go for food or a drink in the nighborhood. If going to Santa Fe, have to order privat car and drive for 35 minutes.
Staff was nice, even if we dont want to stay.
We transfered to a resort in Santa Fe even if they refused to give us the prepayd money back. Better to loose 10000 + than staying in this resort.
Going to Bantayan, stay in the city of Santa Fe, its so nice there

Room tip: Cabin by the sea But dont go here anyway
Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Sidsel N
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Maia's was an absolute gem that I stumbled upon. My travels were not going well until I was greeted by Klaus and Felomina the owners.They showed me around the resort and they put in alot of hard work and made the place a work of art! The room was quaint and clean and very cozy.The Mango chicken curry was enjoyed twice.The breakfast was fabulous to! Hats off to Elmo who took care of all my needs, what a fabulous young man.Resort was 15 min to Santa Fe and easily accessible by a scooter was was for hire at the resort for 250PHP a day. My 2 days was not nearly enough and I'll definitely be back.Thank you for your hospitality. Regards Bryan

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bryan C
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Maia is located between Bantayan and Santa Fe. It's not easy to find as you'll have to ride for a few km in a small road. But the fact that it's a bit far from everything makes it more special. The place is super quiet and absolutely beautiful.
The staff is extremely kind and helpful. Wifi is bad (but that very common in the PHI).
Food turned out to be perfect (best Mango shake).

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

The resort is situated far from the town proper. You have to ride 30mins to 1hr to be within the city area.

Ambience is nice, staff are courteous, however room amenities are not that good aircon is bad and flowing waters inside the cr...you cannot swim at the beach as well.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Dindi B
Reviewed May 27, 2016

After visiting the mangrove we continue our drive and didn't know where to arrive. The girls has hungry haven't eaten breakfast yet, so we stop to this resort. We leave our motorbikes at the entrance. We we're the only costumer I guess.

A guy standing behind the counter welcome us very friendly we took a table and he came to us with menu list. The girls has choosen the continental breakfast while I just having a juice.

As a restaurant resort is quite expensive and far away from town, so this place took an advantage to ask more the price. A German owner I'm not surprised. After eating and drinking we stroll around the area. This is a very quite place with nice surrounding, but the beach isn't the best here. That's why there is a pool

Date of stay: December 2015