Open today: 4:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 23 October 2021
strings6
Flint, United Kingdom
via mobile
Nice way to save some money in the airport

Reviewed 6 October 2021
D6359PEgeorginar

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ringway
from US$66.44
from US$216.96
from US$13.55
from US$33.90
More Info
All reviews pastries value for money choice of food fruit free wifi soft drinks start your holiday well worth the money early morning breakfast flight alcohol fridge chaos departure
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Hi all, I arrived a little early at the escape lounge terminal one, I was greeted by a nice lady who let me in 15 mins early, I sat down and I had a nice plated breakfast which was really nice, also had cheese and biscuits, I had quite a few beers and a few wines, the wine was cheap so I tried another and then another until I found the one I liked, but by then it was time to leave ha ha, it was relaxing, although I was on my own I soon got chatting, staff were great and friendly,

Date of experience: September 2021
MAGHospitality_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Lounge - T1, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the lounge after your recent visit, we value all the feedback that we receive in order to improve our customer experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the lounge, and that you found it to be a relaxing start to your holiday. We will pass on your positive comments to the team.

We hope that you had a pleasant onward journey and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Great relaxing experience before flight,very reasonbly priced and good selection of food and drinks quick service and staff were amazing , even though it was quite busy all areas were clean and food was quickly replaced when it run out, great start to my holiday well done Escape Lounge Terminal 1.

Date of experience: September 2021
MAGHospitality_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Lounge - T1, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review after your recent visit, we value all the feedback that we receive in order to improve our customer experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the lounge. We are pleased to note that you found your visit to be a relaxing experience and that there was a good selection of food and drink. We will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2021

Good value for money with the food and drinks included, although it was advertised as table service- which it wasn't. We did notice that the drinks seemed a little watered down, we had several drinks each and did not notice the alcohol having much effect.
Not a fan of the dress code, they didn't seem too strict, but it seems a little silly considering people are travelling and so surely want to be comfortable. A little cringey seeing people getting their knickers in a twist about people daring to be in comfortable clothing- dressing up to sit in the airport doesn't make you any better than someone who is sensible.
The staff were all very pleasant.

Date of experience: September 2021
MAGHospitality_Team, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Lounge - T1, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the lounge, we value all the feedback that we receive in order to improve our customer experience.

We are delighted to hear that you found the lounge to be good value for money. We apologise if you were expecting table service, this was a measure taken during strict Government COVID regulations. We have tried to ensure that all our third party websites have updated information since our service has changed back to self-service, we regret any inconvenience this caused to you.

We can assure you that we do not water down any drinks, however we do have a policy to only serve single measures.

We will take on board all of your feedback and pass onto the relevant teams to consider for future.

We hope that you had a pleasant onward journey, and we hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2021

Escape - you must be joking. The whole experience spolied by two young families that let their young children run around the lounge SCREAMING at the top of their voices. The parents thought it was funny and the comment from one ...."what are you like" to one of the children sums them up. The staff looked pained as well but said nothing to the parents. People were moving seats but as the kids were running across the lounge it made little difference.
These places aren't cheap but it's worth paying for a stress-free, relaxing time before a long flight.
An absolute disgrace and it's not the first time.

Dear Guest,

We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay in the lounge, and on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations. We apologise for any disturbances that impacted upon your stay, we will address the issue with the team.

We hope that you had a pleasant onward journey and we hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again in future.

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

Just been in the lounge !
Thanks to the ladies in there for helping me especially Sam on the desk !you really put me at easy and helped me !
Also the lady who served me at the bar was lovely !

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the lounge and that you found our staff to be friendly and attentive. We have high standards of customer service, we are pleased that we were able to assist you and we will pass on your feedback to the team.

Kind Regards,