“Great Barbecue & Great Staff”

'Cue Barbecue Peachtree Corners
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Their beef brisket is wonderful as are both the beef and pork Q. The servings are generous, and the staff is very accommodating. They carefully explain the four types of BBQ sauce available at every table. The owner has done a lot of the interior -- decor, tables, etc. himself, and it is very nice. The combo plates have so much food they will feed two or provide a generous take home box. Prices are reasonable considering the large servings!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great Food love the country barbecue. This was first time but will return when we come back to town.We will eat more at this place next time we come. Want to try the brisket .

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

It was so good. The service was great too. I had the bbq salad, it was delicious! I would definitely recommend to others.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I've gotten take out from here. The food is not only excellent but you get a good quantity. I have the smoked sausage. Two huge links. I have the collard greens and potato salad. Both very good. The sausage comes with a sweet mustard, pickles and bar-b-que sauce. My husband has the full rack of baby back ribs with baked beans and fried okra. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We have become regulars at this neighborhood BBQ joint! I love the pork and my wife loves the brisket. The 4 sauces are original and tasty, but the meat really doesn't meet it. Get an order of fried okra as an appetizer. It's fresh, never frozen. The sweet potatoes are awesome and the mac and cheese, perfect. You'll be glad you ate at Cue. Grab some "bananas doster" for dessert.

Date of visit: March 2017