“Nice coffee ”
Review of Harvest Espresso

Harvest Espresso
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Creative breakfast classics & warm friendly service. Relax & #welcometoharvestespresso Open 6 days / Closed on Tuesdays
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Nice coffee and food, place was small and quint which meant that we had to sit outside but we were more that happy to do so since it was nice weather. Might visit again

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and coffee make this cafe a local Victoria Park icon. Hence the small number of tables fill fast and you can be caught wanting. I have squeezed in each time and whilst not having table service can be a little annoying compared to a typical cafe, the food and coffee more than make up for it. Go the big breakfast if you are hungry as it is huge. The staff are friendly and work hard. Great value using the Perth entertainment book too.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Visited the other day from positive reviews.. was keen to try the place! Found that the food tasted like plastic, the management was horrible and the food I would pass even if I was starving to death. Do not recommend. Waste of money:

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I've been eating out for breakfast in and around Perth for donkey years, I've always read and heard good things about Harvest Espresso but had never actually got there.

Today I went well out of my way to eat here, its small.. very small so be prepared for it.

The service was pretty good, the food selection disappointingly basic, average price, presented in a fashion which gave me an underwhelmed feeling.

I mean the food and drink was ok, but certainly nothing to skite about and certainly nothing to bust my guts over to come back in a hurry... there are too many other cafes around who offer a better breakfast experience.

Not good but not bad... just a bit of a nothing cafe really.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I visited here for the first time for brekkie/brunch. The place is pretty small but we were lucky to get a spot outside. The service was great and coffees really nice but I wasn't a huge fan of the food. I had the Omelette and hubby had the Beef Brisket Sandwich.
Worth popping in if you're in the area but probably wouldn't travel across Perth to visit.