“Dedy's Adventure! Excellent guide, thrilling adventure! Mount Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia.”
Review of Dedy Adventure

Dedy Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The mighty Rinjani mountain of Gunung Rinjani is a massive volcano which towers over the island of Lombok. A climb to the top is one of the most exhilarating experiences you can have in Indonesia. At 3,726 meters tall, Gunung Rinjani is the second highest mountain in Indonesia. The climb to the top may not be easy but it’s worth it, and is widely regarded as one of the best views in the country.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

First and foremost, I would like to thank Edy @ Dedy for his excellent service as our guide and not to forget our driver and both outstanding porters. Edy answered all my queries and drafted an excellent 6 days 5 nights trip in Lombok. He greeted us in the airport. First impression, very friendly, courteous, responsible, sensitive to our needs; all in all, a very good person. He brought us to various tourist attractions in Lombok a day prior to our Rinjani hike. To be frank, without Edy's support and words of encouragement, I would gave given up and made a U-turn at 20% of the journey. He waited for me patiently, carry some of my stuff and keep encouraging me along the way. He sang for us on and off to cheer us up, a very good singer indeed. Haha. I have to thank him again for the last minute change of plan as I am not able to descend to the lake and climb to another craterim after the ultimate summit climb. He drafted another trip for us and we ended up in Gili Island, a perfect place to rest and relax before leaving Lombok. Thanks Edy and his team! We will definitely be back again! Cheers

All reviews
"service"
"porter"
"food"

Reviewed 23 August 2017

10 stars for Dedy and his amazing, dedicated and professional team of porters and guides. We spent the best 4 days 3 nights of our lives in Rinjani with Dedy and his team. We met as strangers and went back as a family. Dedy really knew how to take care of my friends and I, ensuring only the best for us. His team is very professional and experienced too. They exceeded our expectation with the very reasonable package they offered. We will definitely come back to Rinjani again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Unforgettable experience with DEDY ADVENTURE TEAM.
porter and guide service .
"The Best trekking Organizer"

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Dedy Adventure..we satisfied with your service..I recommended to every one..if you would like to climb RINJANI Mountain with great service.you can contact this TREVEL AGEN...Dedy Adventure is the best service of Rinjani Mountain...