“Horrible service! Bad quality and service”

Neptuno's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Boca Chica
Price range: US$35 - US$55
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Domimico-Aleman de tradición familiar desde 1989, de gastronomía mediterránea de alta calidad conocido mundialmente. Primer restaurante de playa de élite de la República Dominicana. Concurrido por la clase más exigente del buen comer tanto dominicana como extranjera. En su menú podrás encontrarte con los mariscos y pescados más frescos de la costa, buena pasta artesanal, quesos y embutidos de la mejor calidad, arroces y carnes en fin una variedad inigualable. Tenemos una cava de vino con más de 200 etiquetas y ostrería con su terraza en el segundo nivel cava de puros también. Dos helipuertos para los más atrevidos viajeros y valet parking para la comodidad de nuestros clientes. Más de 30 años posicionados en el mercado hacen de Neptunos una marca país, un patrimonio de República Dominicana para el deleite de todos. ¡Vive la experiencia Neptunos! #experiencianeptunos
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The service here is horrible. No follow up from the waitress, take long to take the order, no attention at all, poor service and when you request to talk to a manager, they do not looking for him/her. I complained in the place and didn't bother to ask or apologize for the horrible service provided. I posted a comment on Instagram and they deleted. Too expensive and not worthy at all the experience.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (576)

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

What else can I say? Filet mignon was sublime. Sushi was an fruity interpretation of an Asian standard. Drinks were tasty and strong. Short walk from Be Live Hamaca and shares the waterfront.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

For the positives: In terms of views, it get no better. The restaurant is on a pier surrounded by clear blue waters, with direct access ladders to the water for a quick dip. The customer service was awesome! I am definitely someone who doesnt want their drink to get empty, and they had 2 or three waiters checking the table the whole time.
The negative: Its overpriced, way over priced. For example, I bought a 375ml bottle of Pierre Jouet from room service in Los Angeles= $70, here that same bottle was $160! There are other examples, but the cost of drinks really stood out to me. Secondly, its one thing if its expensive and the food is phenomenal; I can live with that. Here, it was overpriced and the food was terrible! Out the box calamari with no sauces, freezer burned fish, everything over-salted.I could be convinced to go again to grab a beer and vibe out with a chick in the water, but I wouldn't eat there or drink any of the stuff I usually drink.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank ljbay_222
Reviewed 28 December 2020

My cousin and I met with some friends there, everything was ok until they brought our food. I order the mero a la plancha with sweet potatoes and my cousin's friend order the lobster, my food was cold like if they were waiting for someone to order it or like if someone order it by mistake and they didn't want to discard it; after Mr. LEAL (the waiter) put the food on our table he disappeared, we had to call another waiter because he didn't check on us to see if everything was ok. My friend's food was very salty.
Like I told to the manager, the restaurant wasn't too busy for the service to be so bad.
Not sure what's going on there but I don't recomend it.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank 175giselle
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

Amazing place..service was great from the moment we arrived.
Very safe area
View is beyond espectacular
Location to die for right on the water
Food and drinks were amazing.

Date of visit: November 2020