“Great food.lovely staff”

Ranked #10 of 131 Restaurants in Spalding
Price range: US$13 - US$44
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We specialize in Cantonese cuisine and have been a local favourite for over 25 years. Our vast range of dishes include baked lobster in ginger and spring onion to delicate steamed dim sum. If you are looking for a warm welcome and traditional Cantonese food we are the one for you.
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Always visit this restaurant when we visit spalding.the food and service are always great.we have the set menu.food arrives freshly cooked and hot.we. Know when we visit we can expect a fantastic meal.look forward to our next visit soon .think you should do takeaways to sheffield!!!!!!

1  Thank janetcartwright355

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal on Saturday from the Crystal Inn. Fabulous food and great service. Will definitely be back for more. Thank you :)

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We have not visited the Crystal Inn for at least 10 years. It is still run by the same family, who are fantastic very efficient and friendly. The food was also very good, the sea bass in particular was amazing.
The Crystal Inn offers a unique experience as it occupies a former rope works. Which makes for a very long narrow building, this gives a surprisingly intimate feel, with great Chinese food, well worth a visit .

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

First time I’ve Been here. Food was fantastic and delicious. Owner I believe to be called Karen, was fantastic and very accommodating lovely lady. Will definitely return

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I had been here a few years ago and really keen to go back , being in the area on my own for business I checked which days they were open on the train up and keenly booked for Monday evening , I was greeted by Karen who made me feel most welcome we chatted most of the evening about different things and I had the soft shell crab , sweet corn soup followed by seafood in a clay pot. It was the nicest Chinese I have ever had and so fresh and crisp. I was made to feel so welcome which is brilliant when on your own and made an evening of it rather then usually can’t wait to get in and out of places as feel like Billy no mates!! The owner was also fabulous and friendly :-)

1  Thank cbear1105