“My Wife's Province”

Ranked #3 of 8 Virac B&B and Inns
Marilao, Philippines
“My Wife's Province”
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I visit my wife's province and I really enjoy it. Although I cannot speak Bicol language, they also use tagalog and english so I have no problem talking to her relative. (May alam naman akong salita, diit lang. Hehe) TwinRock is the highlight of our trip. Clean and nice beach. They have zipline, kayaking and ATV. But my favorite is the jumping board located near the zipline. You will learn how to swim after this experience. Relaxing and adventure combined. I will definitely come back. Magayon ang Virac.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
2 Thank AELorenzo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Baguio, Philippines
Reviewed January 11, 2016

I stayed here on my second night in Catanduanes and I regret booking here on my first night since I was looking for a quite place yet very romantic, even if I traveled alone. They have a beautiful swimming pool and the beach was just awesome!

Their food are good as well, though network signals were weak.

Room Tip: Grab a Smart number as Globe network is dead in this resort.
  • Stayed September 2015, traveled on business
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Travelled with my kids, and was just doing an ocular visit at this resort... as soon as we set foot in the resort, I knew we're gonna stay longer than intended. It's a place that's hard to say NO to. It has a front beach where you can swim on day time, a swimming pool if you still want to dip in the water at night. They have zipline, wall climbing facility, and now offers diving lesson. I love the nice nipa-hut lay-out rooms.. they also have choices of accommodations, and very affordable. Friendly staff - love their very welcoming smile. Thanks also to the manager who's very accommodating. Thumbs up!

• Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2015

The resort is just a few minutes' ride from the center of Virac and the receptionist was really welcoming unlike in other hotels downtown.... I only went there for a day tour and the entrance fee was really cheap. The facilities are great and the beach is really clean... no garbage just sand and the occasional seaweed.

I wasn't able to take a swim but the water was really clear although I think you would have to go to the deeper parts to find a seaweed-free swimming area. This is definitely a good place to relax and unwind.... The beach, the "twin rocks," and the available facilities and sports activities make it worth visiting.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

If you want serene, close to nature vacation, I highly recommend The Twin Rocks Resort. It has bungalow types good for two
persons or hotel type acommodation. Nice view of the ocean. Its a cove so waves are not big. I will come back and stay in this resort for a few days. It has a zipline and mountain climbing facilities. Will definitely come back and stay here and go to Caramoan islands. Cant say much of the food and service though as it was just a short visit.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank sehr11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Virac
34.0 km away
6.8 km away
ARDCI Corporate Inn
ARDCI Corporate Inn
#1 of 5 in Virac

Been to Catanduanes Twinrock Beach Resort? Share your experiences!