Catanduanes Twinrock Beach Resort
US$129
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Misibis Bay Resort(Cagraray Island)
US$182
Gardenia Hotel(Tabaco City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Fina(Tabaco City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewszip linetwin rocksfloating hutsbeautiful placenipa hutrock climbingstayed for two nightsduring our staykayaksandshoresignalwavesfacilitiesislandscenerytoilets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2016

I stayed here on my second night in Catanduanes and I regret booking here on my first night since I was looking for a quite place yet very romantic, even if I traveled alone. They have a beautiful swimming pool and the beach was just awesome!

Their food are good as well, though network signals were weak.

Room Tip: Grab a Smart number as Globe network is dead in this resort.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Travelled with my kids, and was just doing an ocular visit at this resort... as soon as we set foot in the resort, I knew we're gonna stay longer than intended. It's a place that's hard to say NO to. It has a front beach where you can swim on day time, a swimming pool if you still want to dip in the water at night. They have zipline, wall climbing facility, and now offers diving lesson. I love the nice nipa-hut lay-out rooms.. they also have choices of accommodations, and very affordable. Friendly staff - love their very welcoming smile. Thanks also to the manager who's very accommodating. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2015

The resort is just a few minutes' ride from the center of Virac and the receptionist was really welcoming unlike in other hotels downtown.... I only went there for a day tour and the entrance fee was really cheap. The facilities are great and the beach is really clean... no garbage just sand and the occasional seaweed.

I wasn't able to take a swim but the water was really clear although I think you would have to go to the deeper parts to find a seaweed-free swimming area. This is definitely a good place to relax and unwind.... The beach, the "twin rocks," and the available facilities and sports activities make it worth visiting.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

If you want serene, close to nature vacation, I highly recommend The Twin Rocks Resort. It has bungalow types good for two
persons or hotel type acommodation. Nice view of the ocean. Its a cove so waves are not big. I will come back and stay in this resort for a few days. It has a zipline and mountain climbing facilities. Will definitely come back and stay here and go to Caramoan islands. Cant say much of the food and service though as it was just a short visit.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank sehr11
Reviewed November 23, 2014

Affordable and reasonable price, beach front but rocky, nice diving spot, soft bed, with hot and cold water, with aircon. Friendly staff. With free hotel-airport transfer. Yummy food!

Went to mamangal beach, best beach, best sand, best view of mayon, but the accomodation has no mattress, will have to sleep on a bamboo bed. Puraran beach is also good, just farther from the airport. If you want to relax, this is the best place to stay at night. I recommend, go on a day trip early in the morning to mamangal beach, surf at puraran beach in the afternoon, then stay at twin rock resort overnight.

I suggest you ask them for the best van/ jeep rental for trips around catanduanes. Never again will we contact Mr. Salvador Tayam, who took adantage of us. Van has no aircon, break pads burned, even asked for extra charge and meal charge during our trip. We just got his number over the internet.

Room Tip: Check the room first before getting one. Some dining chairs and door knobs are defective, which can be easily replaced 😄
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled with friends