“Nature Tours with Oscar Castillo”
Review of Nasua Tours

Nasua Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We booked two tours (Cloud Forest morning walk and a night walk) with Oscar based on the reviews on trip advisor - which I'd never done before! He was amazing!! We were traveling with 3 kids (4, 6, & 8) and he made the information totally age appropriate and accessible for the kids, but also added in great background, history and information for my husband and I -- and the other guests with us. He was so accommodating and lovely with all of us, I really can't recommend him enough. Thanks Oscar!!

1  Thank jkc834
oscar c, Propietario at Nasua Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Im very happy you enjoyed the tour, thanks for taking your time and post a review for me.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"local birds"
"booked a private tour"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Spending a day with Oscar on a private tour through the rain forest of Monteverde was the highlight of our trip to Costa Rica. He has an ear any an eye for wildlife and flora that is unsurpassed. Spotting a Side Striped Viper in the bright green leaves of a tree 1 meter above our heads was amazing (specially after another tour had just passed by and was looking for it without success). Not less pleasing the numerous Bell Birds and Quetzals. Oscar‘s knowledge and passion for what he does made Costa Rica really come alive.

2  Thank Alfred S

Ww, BEST DAY IN COSTA RICA, im very happy you enjyed the tour, thanks for you great review

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My family of four (myself, my husband, and two boys aged 11 and 13) went on a night tour with Oscar while in Monteverde. What a fantastic experience! Oscar is so friendly, knowledgeable and interesting even my teenager said “that was Awesome!”. He went above and beyond to make sure we saw as many interesting things as he could and even got us some amazing pictures through his scope. He’s truly passionate about his job and presents the info in such an interesting and fun way- this is not your boring nature walk! If you are in the area booking a tour with Oscar is a must!!! A highlight of our trip!

1  Thank Bobbi K

WOW !!!! Im Flattered, Im very happy you enjyed the tour, thanks for taking your time to post a review for me

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great tour in the Monteverde Cloud Forest with Oscar. He is enjoyable to be with and kind to everyone on the trail. And he really knows his stuff! Amazing knowledge of flora and fauna—we learned so much. We now have numerous great pictures of some amazing birds he took for us through his telescope. His enthusiasm is palpable. Our 12 and 10 year old girls loved him and are now begging us to also do a night tour with him.

1  Thank Brenda_Sanders

Thanks for your posting, I always do my best, im very happy you liked the tour.