Bera Hotel Alanya
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Konakli
See available hotels
Dizalya Club(Konakli)
  • Beachfront
Anitas Hotel(Konakli)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmen and womensenior suiteno alcohollobby areaindoor facilitiesgrand suitefootball pitchking suitethe kids lovedhotel policyplay loud musicoutdoor poolhotel pricesamazing familykids showsinside hotelhot and cold drinks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We travelled out of season and some of the activities were not open, however the weather was good. Our visit was from 27 Jan – 3 Feb 2018.
Good points
Excellent for Muslims, relax environment, good food and many options, in house masjid for men and women on A floor which is greast. Very tasty Kunefe sweet desert.
Segregated areas was the main attraction for us which gave the privacy and freedom from both side.
Staffs who provided excellent service
Murat – Massage, very skilled, I had a terrible back muscular pain, Murat diagnosed correctly and put me back on my holiday mood.
Wasiq and Faten – from guest relations was really friendly and helpful. Faten approached me, I suspect after reading my body language looking confused and trying to understand where I should complain about blocked sink.
Osman Karaer – is a good waiter, he spoke little English but we managed to get a good service from him for the day.
Eracan Kartal from Alanya KG tour guide was very friendly and full of local knowledge. We booked our tours with him and he was able to meet our requirements. Highly recommend him for amazing tours.
Very friendly staff and respectful guests who wish to know you more. Staff are fully dedicated to their duties.

Negative points
No English tea
No English breakfast
Lot of food wasted by the guests (no fault of Hotel)
Staff cannot speak English. Even using gestures, the staff are not able to communicate. With little training this can be resolved.
Sink was blocked which was unblocked after second request. The room should be checked fully before guests arrive.
The hotel is in need of refurbishment. The room ceiling is cracking, bath edges need sealing and tidied up. Lighting in the room by the bedside was not working intermittently, furthermore very low lighting in the room.
Water bottle in the room, we were only given one, but empty bottle is not replaced, no clear instruction how to obtain replacement.
Announcements for activities should also be made in English
Signs should also be in English.
play loud music, this should be controlled.

TV programs – all in local language, no English channels like BBC or Sky news.
Restaurant and all other staff are very dedicated to their duties, which is good but no time to smile or pay attention to the guests.
Check out is at 11:00 am not standard time at 12
Check in time is after 15:00. This was a problem for us, we did contact Bera Hotel in advance requesting early check in, answer was “No” and that hotel policy has to be maintained. We were expecting to be tired which we were, but hotel was not prepared to meet our needs, at this point it was too late to cancel or alter our flights. However, on the day of arrival, we were allocated rooms and was allowed to go to our rooms early. I do not see how Bera Hotel could not manage to plan in advance. We were lucky, but be aware!!

Transfer to and from the airport to hotel was smooth, however on arrival we were expecting meet and greet inside the airport, this was not the case, we had to go outside in the txi waiting area looking for our transfer person. We were concerned first, but was fine after we found the person. But be aware!!
Management please take note of my honest feedback and improve on the comments made.
InshaAllah we will be visiting again soon

Stayed: January 2018
6  Thank Maruk M
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Pros
1. Clean and very spacious rooms
2. Room service was very good and prompt
3. Prayer facilities excellent
4. Hot drinks available all day
5. Free transfers was great
6. Most Staff are nice bar 1 and most don't speak English but you can get by
7. Location was good between konakli market and alanya via bus or taxi. Plenty of shops around even when quiet
8. Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi were great when quiet
19. Mini park for kids and outdoor exercise machines
20. A larger park outside the hotel nice walk and clean
21. All weather football pitch but need to bring your own football
22. Round Jacuzzi in junior suite and gran suite not in senior suite
23. Halal booking was excellent. Great service very good response times and contactable via Skype! Great all round service and always polite and willing to help

Cons
1. Rooms have no iron or kettle
2. TV was not great. Nothing in English
3. Wi-Fi sometimes stopped but usually ok
4. Food was repetitive and there wasn't a great selection at this time of the year
5. Games room is good but adds up in cost and not that much selection
6. Outside pools were always freezing including kids pool. Need to sort that out
7. No milkshakes, mocktails or ice cream during April...should be all year round!
8. Foyer fills up quickly and people hog empty sofa space
9. Excursion inside the hotel expensive
10. Beach was not ready and not very sandy. There was alot of rubbish as well with the pier decommissioned for winter
11. Hotel next door is abandoned and an eyesore
12. Taxis are expensive to and from the hotel
13. Music played around hotel...not very halal
14. Kids shows in turkish only and have loud music directly underneath the masjid...bad idea
15. Kids can get bored if the weather isn't great

Would go again but there needs to be a better variety of food and more near the pools. Advertised then nothing there

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank holidaytester
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

This is the most mean spirited hotel I've been to. Almost everything is engineered to be chargeable, like not giving a tea station in your room so you have to buy it via room service, or charging for an iron.

Quality is sub-standard all round. Food is poor and repetitive, with quality being substituted for variety. Drinks are all fake alternatives to what we are used to, eg colas are not coke or Pepsi, juices are all from concentrate etc.

The night I checked in, the room we were given had mosquitos to, which feasted on us all night, as well as keeping my pregnant wife up. When we asked to change rooms, we were told all rooms have mosquitos. We nevertheless asked for a change, and where then given a room right above the smoking lounge. All the smoke poured into our room, and made my son's asthma return with a vengeance. We asked to be changed again, and have been given a room that faces another building with hardly any light. Mean-spirited throughout.

I honestly don't understand how this hotel can be considered 5 star. It seems to me like people are are rating it highly are those who took out the king suit or something equally big. Those reviews are quite deceptive because they only talk about the quality and views of those expensive suits, while the rest of the hotel and rooms are really quite bad.

P.S. Don't come here if you or your family has asthma, they allow indoor smoking which fills the main lounge with second hand smoke and causes breathing issues.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
BeraAlanyaOtel, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Bera Hotel Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Hello,

Best regards..

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

One of best non alcoholic hotels in alanya.We booked through HALAL BOOKING for 8 nights from England. It have Very Nice almost private family beach. Amazing seperate pools for men, women and kids all with their own water slides for adding fun in our trip. Seperate basement heated pools for men and women are also amazing. We used free and paid spa services as well they are amazing with sauna and steam baths. I was amazed to see there is barber shop seperate for men and women. Bowling and Snooker was much enjoyed by us as well. Very good entertainment shows for kids and adults every night. Mini birds area is also nice. we also played football late night in its mini football ground. Food was really amazing. Alot many dishes of every taste. Desserts were my favourite ones. I was surprised to see hotel also gives caring services for kids at day time so guests can enjoy other services like spa etc. Customer service is more than best. Each one of staff member is very sweet and polite. Mr.Wasiq from Guest Relations department assisted us alot as we speak just english and urdu. There is lack of english speaking staff in hotel. I mostly used gestures when I had to make someone understand. Hotel should start doing announcements in english also as there are not much people who can confront mics to announce in english. But still amazing staff. Amazing 24hrs mini bars. Pool side food bars were also tasty. They cook everything infront of you and serve it hot and fresh. I also booked boat tour from inside hotel tour services. I suggest everyone who want to book any tour they should book from inHotel tour services as outside tours are cheap but believe me quality of outside tours agents is also cheap. Atleast for me it was only best tour service with quality tours all others outside hotel were low quality tours. And we deeply regret to book from them. It was amazing memory living in Bera hotel. We hope when we book next time we will book for 2 weeks as 1 week isnt enough to enjoy all their services. Best wishes for MR.WASIQ, MR.FAVZI and FATIMA and all other staff members.

ON BEACH LEFT SIDE OF BEACH IS SANDY AND RIGHT SIDE is PEBBLY as I noticed this after 3 days I dont want other new visitors to notice it late as well

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Awais U

Hello,

First of all, I would like to let you know that your experience that you have experienced during your holiday is something we consider very important to us. We are very concerned that these shares can control ourselves. We will be pleased to welcome you back at our hotel. Thank you for your beautiful comment, We want you to know that we are glad that your holiday was beautiful.

Best regards..

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very nice and we found it to be clean. Food and drinks are plentiful and good. The atmosphere is nice and there is segregated areas but the dress of many females was inappropriate for my young girls. The spa area was very good with some free and some paid service's and this is clearly explained. Wifi is not great but manageable..The beach and pool side nakedness is off putting - otherwise a nice relaxing break and nice to meet other families.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family