Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
eDreams
1,550 results
All reviews infinity pool animation team lobby bar turkey a la carte jacuzzi room pool games turkish night main restaurant buffet restaurant private beach an amazing holiday sea view superb hotel pool party early hours of the morning evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came here with my wife on our honymoon the hotel was perfect the food was good and animation team worked to hard with diferent shows and they are the best animation team(Dj Babo,Mimi,Batu,Karlos,Dj Zafer he play good music)we love this hotel and we will come back
Animation team ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Litore Resort Hotel, Diğer at Litore Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review for us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your holiday with us and our staff had such a positive impression upon on your holiday.
Guest Relations Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place was perfect... and the staff was amazing,the food was great,
The room was perfect its so clean ,they are so polity ,
And the chery in cake was the animation team 5
They don’t let to pass boring holidays
The best holiday ever ........

Room tip: They are perfect in everything

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time and good words to us. AsLitore Resort and spa hotel , we would like to see you among us again for an unforgettable holiday.

Guest Relations Manager:
ZARİNA ÖZYETİM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was ok, not even one day with seafood but let's say it was OK, but my friends, the alcohol is watered down heavily ...at first I didn't understand why am I not getting buzzed at all....but after that I realized they use very very very cheap alcohol and they also use alot of ice to occupy the volume of recipients, they say they serve local drinks everywhere and only at the lobby bar you can get the premium imported ones...I didn't mind drinking local beverages but my friends, I have never drank beverages cheaper than that. Let's be serious, drinks from the lobby to the beach...not an option...too expensive for what they have to offer...I don't really recommend it...

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you for the time you spend with us. As the Litore family, it is extremely important for us that you are satisfied with our quality and service. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and we look forward to seeing you again among us. Hotel Litore Resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place with great staff, hotel very clean, the food very good
Everything has been very good.
I am happy to have visited Turkey and such a good hotel that is LITORE RESORT

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time and good words to us. As Litore Resort and Spa hotel, we would like to see you among us again for an unforgettable holiday.

Guest Relations Manager:
ZARİNA ÖZYETİM

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I came here for the secand time becouse i really love this hotel and the staff , food very good ,staff really frendly with smily face always ,hotel very clean ,much fun with the animation team Can ,babo, mimi ,easya calros , batu and barman mustapha, love you all ,you made my holiday and happy to see mimi and babo again we will be back in 2 monther wait for us , best regards from Hungary❤

Trip type: Traveled with family
Litore Resort Hotel, Diğer at Litore Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel Litore Resort and Spa, We are glad to read a nice review about our service and hospitality, We hope to see you again in Litore Thank you again for spend your time and read review , Best Regards,