- best risotto ("3 tomatoes") I've ever had. please give me the recipe! ;-)
- nicely balanced and interesting take on the venison
- in general: very flavor-intense and delicious food. some minor mistakes here and there but there's room for 1 point more
- one of the best deserts I've ever had ("soup of herbs")
- I would've liked my scallop to be a bit hotter even though it seemed it should only be luke-warm to match the salad
- liquid spinach was a nice idea but I couldn't smell/taste it that much
- I've seen better wine pairings. wine was good but pairing to the dishes did not always elevate the dish
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.