It's a surprisingly good hotel. Let's start with the great stuff:
- service, there are some really nice people employed,
- it has bowling and bilard, both in a nice club in the basement,
- sauna and jacuzzi are nice and calm,
- rooms and bathrooms are clean and the general interior design is both nice and practical,
- view from the windows are also a plus; we have seen a river.
The worst aspect of the hotel is food. Breakfast average at best, dinner was barely eatable. We got a separate menu as part of our packaged stay and the bast part of our dinner was wine. Soup - extremely fat. Fish - with almost no taste. The other two issues I had with our room was a lack of boiling pot and some coffee/tea which is usually a standard in *** hotels and the pillows were horribly flat, which also could be improved.
Overall - good for a short stay.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking