“Best Fish & Chips around ”

Ayton's Fish and Chips
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Great Ayton
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This places does the best fish and chips around. Lovely friendly staff who are happy to provide things that aren't necessarily on the menu. Highly recommended !

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I've never been before until recently but it was the best fish and chips me and my partner have ever had! Wouldn't go anywhere else now!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Called in for fish & chips as a treat to ourselves after climbing Roseberry Topping. Cooked to order they were well worth waiting for, yummy chips, chunky fish and the batter was to die for. Will definitely return when we are on our travels. I wish I had took a photo of them but we had to eat them straight away :)

Reviewed 4 May 2017

You order your fish when you go in and the short wait is well worth it! Beautiful crunchy batter and fresh, boneless and skinless cod inside. The best for miles around.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This is the Best fish and chip shop I've been to and I've tried many all over the place. I go here every time I get myself to Great Ayton. Really tasty fish. I always ask for lightly battered and this way the fish seems to melt in my mouth. Love it!