“Brunch With Family”

Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Normanville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this place, the food was absolutely delicious. I had the Shakshuka with chorizo & it was 10/10. Coffee was great. Service was a tad slow but over all a great experience & we will definitely be back

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza, pasta and wine...i haven't even got to dessert but the public has to know. If you are looking for a great night out in Perth, come here. If you're at a loose end in Sydney, come here. If you're hungry in Victoria, come here. Cold in Tasmania? Come here. Sweating it out in NT or Queensland? Come here. If you are in S.A., why have you not come here yet. It's bloody awesome.......

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We visited as it was almost closing but we didn't realise it but the lady was very nice and said there was no hurry. The food was nice and the drinks were nice.

1  Thank Lesley R
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Prices have gone through the roof, the owner are soooo rude. My family all went on seperate occasions (that x5 different visits) from Christmas to now and we all left other than my in laws who finished their meals but will never return again. My sister felt she couldn't stay with her kids. I got my coffee order wrong TWICE and I've never dealt with such a rude manager.

1  Thank jurb299
Reviewed 4 March 2018

As I said in the title the owners are rude and there is a young kid making coffee, Unfortunately living in the area it is a coffee shop I have to avoid and the attitude of the owner only discourages locals and tourists never to go back, a bit of a shame as it could be good

1  Thank Martin P