“Best West Coast guide”

Azul Coastal Tours & Transfers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Phenomenal tour with the best SA guide in charge, the unique Karin! Discover all the local foods and beverages, from olives to beers, cheeses and wines, of course! A good laugh and meaningful conversations. A must for Weskus tourists from South Africa and abroad!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I went on the Darling Wine Tour with Karin and she certainly provided an experience that we will remember for a long time. From pick up to drop off she was brilliant company and so knowledgeable about the local area and the wine farms around Darling. The plan I am sure was only to visit the Darling Olive Farm, Darling Wine Shop, Ormonde winery, Evita Se Perron theater and Darling Brew BUT we ended the day at Darling Cellars for a 8 wine tasting for only 25 Rand. Will defintely go on more tours with Karin when we are next in Langebaan

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Karin offers tours as well as airport pickups and transfers between Cape town and the Western Cape. She took me last minute from Langebaan to Cape Town at half the rate of Uber and she was like a breath of fresh air. Vivacious, funny, and utterly professional. She was the highlight of my trip and next visit I will be booking her for my trips and skipping the endless searches of what to do and where to go. Her laughter is infectious and her passion for, and knowledge of the area, is everything you could hope for. I'm just sorry I didn't hear of her sooner to join some of her tours to the wineries and national parks. She looked after me to the very minute we found my hotel ( my booking was cancelled on arrival and we had to find another at night!) and never left my side. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

2  Thank Jnine7-7-7