“The best sushi I’ve had since I went to Tokyo...”
Review of Zero Juice & Sushi

Zero Juice & Sushi
Get food delivered
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Berkhamsted
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The best sushi I’ve had since I’ve been to Tokyo...
extremely fresh fish, and PROPER wasabi!! Not the liquid supermarket paste, actual ingredients and actual sushi!! It was so so good, I will now not go anywhere else!

We also had a katsu curry, chicken gyozas and prawn teriyaki, it was so good we went back for more the next day!! it was so crispy and so flavoursome!

They even gave me extra nigiri!!!

You will not regret an order with Zero Sushi, absolutely unbelievable food!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Lovely food and has a small family business feel about it ❤️ Staff are friendly and always happy to help.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 31 March 2020

Everyone is talking about Zero, in this sad, depressing time where we have turn ourselves away from our loved ones. If you are living under rock then I am dicussing the horrid virus which probably know about, and won't go into further details, as it may upset my viewrers. Katsu, Katsu, Katsu. There is know doubt in the significance of the famous taste of Zero's food. I as a critcic can't fault it, which is saying something coming from me. My complaint, starts with the kids, there always in there and i personally don't have an objection to them ,as they look very happy and kind, and you can see their smiles lighten up when their order number is read out. They glee off with happiness up, up and away of to costa where they spend another sum of money. Many occaisons, queues has been straming along the road whichi have an issue with, due to child safety. And even when they get to the fornt of the line they are disspointed, because they've run out of rice/ the actual curry, which in my world is unacceptable. Indoor catering space, for visitors and customers in limited and can only say, there are 18 seats to be exact. I personally, have witnessed theft and kids stealing sushi and water, without paying, i think as a contribution for Zero, they should have a security guard outside and scanning people, with the modern recent technonology. I hope you enjoyed reading my opinions.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

We had a craving for Sushi so googled for a localish restaurant (10 miles across country)and came across zero, our first intention was to eat in for lunch, but saw on their website that they did platters for takeout so decided that we would order one and have it for dinner with a good bottle of pop.
Ordering was very easy and they just took our name without any payment, our platter was ready for collection at the agreed time and looked great from the presentation, it came with plenty of soy sauce and wasabi.
We had the platter a few hours later and it was as good as it looked, the sushi rolls with tempura were still crispy and the Tuna nigri was first class the Tuna was so tender it literally melted in the mouth
We felt that £30 for the Shou platter was good value and we had more than enough to have lunch the next day.
This was our first time using Zero but definitely won’t be the last

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. The food was excellent, fast and very delicious. Everything was freshly produced for sit in.

Date of visit: November 2019