• Restaurant
All reviewsclub paradisecoron island tourboat ridetable tennishiking trailsiete picadosinfinity poolkaraoke roomlion fishbusuanga airportcalm waterssecluded islandkayangan lakepaddle boardsromantic dinnerpersonalized serviceday tour
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This property has a beautiful location on the sliver of land between the hill and sea on the north bank of a secluded sound entering Coron Island from the sea. All units have a stunning view of perhaps 1 km direct actoss the sea to the opposite bank. Most apartments are on the first floor-some have the sea lapping beneath the rooms at high tide. And this is peaceful, wonderfully peaceful. Even the few bancas do not run their engines at full revs.

My matress was lumpy and uncomfortable. The staff responded immediately with a new one.

A new kitchen is in course of construction which may bring the resort's already highy quality food and service to further heights.

Room Tip: Those very young or over a certain age should ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Nice to be in a resort where the personnel smile and anticipate your needs! The food was very tasty and well presented! The resort is well maintained and clean. The accommodation look even better from the inside. Excellent value quality/price.
Nice special services like floating massage and beach romantic dinner.
Much better than Club Paradise nearby.

Room Tip: The 3 classes of rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My husband and I together with our two girls were here on 6/13-6/17/17. This was our first trip to Coron. The positive reviews I've read and particularly the beachfront cabanas led us to this place. I’m glad that it did not disappoint. I made my reservations in February through the resort via email for it was not listed in any travel sites that far ahead. Reena Dizon, the reservations officer who help me with my reservation was very responsive, professional and had answered all my questions within a short period of time given the Phil-US time difference (Kudos for an excellent customer service!).
Everything went smooth. From the moment they picked us up from the airport until they drop us off, the experience was just amazing! The personalized service was top notch. The staff were very friendly, accommodating and always put on a smile. Shout out to Marjo for taking care of us and organizing a wonderful surprise birthday for my daughter (many thanks to the staff for making my daughter’s birthday extra special), Randy, our Coron Island Tour guide was very attentive and made us feel safe throughout the tour, Charm at the front desk, the staff at the spa, restaurant and boatmen - just wanted to thank you all for making our stay so much enjoyable!
I enjoyed the varieties of food selections and food presentation at the restaurant (Filipino, Western, Italian, Asian etc.). The price could be a bit pricey for locals but compared to the prices in the States, it’s very reasonable. Portion was just right and the food we ordered were all delicious. You can also ask for the merienda menu if you want some sandwiches (the Fish Karaage was our favorite).
We stayed at Cabana# 5 which had wifi and the signal was excellent. The room was clean and could fit us four comfortably (my girls each had their own twin size bed). No TV in the room?... who needs it when there’s so much to do/enjoy in the great outdoors (watching the sunset from the cabana was just amazing and we’ve seen a few fireflies at night too!). Security personnel was visible throughout our stay. There’s so much free stuff to do at the resort… kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, beach volley with the staff to name a few. We had a massage done at the floating spa and that was awesome!
This place is a piece of paradise. We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet moments here. We had a blast and wished we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Kay5858
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The place is a Paradise! A very relaxing resort and a unique place to spend your vacation. We enjoyed our stay and I can say that it is a trip worthwhile. Shoutout
to Darren, Marjo who took care of us. I definitely will recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here from June 21-24 2017. It's a 20 minutes van ride from the airport and 15 minutes boat ride to get to El Rio. We were welcomed by the singing staff at Port Caltom Reef Bar.

Pros:
The room's good, spacious, clean, has a good wifi connection, complete toiletries, mini bar.

Relaxing and very beautiful ambiance. The beach is very clean, well taken care of, clear water, you can see the corals, star fish, and school of Talakitok just under the Port Caltom Reef Bar.

Hammocks everywhere, "beach chairs" everywhere.

Activities: Snorkeling, Paddle Board, Kayak, Beach Volleyball, karaoke, dart, pingpong

The barista in Reef Bar was so accommodating, always smiling.

The woman in the reception area was so nice too.

Cons:

You have no choice but to eat in their restaurant. That's okay if they will improve the taste of their food. We ordered steak on our first day and it's the worst steak we've tasted ever.

Other restaurant staff didn't pay attention to their guests. They just chitchat. So they forgot your order and the food's not hot when served. They even served us overcooked/burnt shrimp

I suggest you order Crabs, Chinese style beef broccoli, chicken popcorn, fried noodles.

Island Hopping/Escapade is so expensive here. 7-8 thousand per person. So I suggest, you do that in Coron Town before going here.

Spa services, massage are also very expensive.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple