Lowest prices for your stay
$453
$483
Agoda.com
$408
Trip.com$444
Hotels.com$483
Priceline$473
All reviews coron island kayangan lake paddle boarding busuanga airport boat ride water activities marine life cheese pizza little piece of paradise twin lagoon bulog dos tropical paradise beach bungalow sunrise and sunset filipino hospitality stayed longer memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2022

My family and I visited the resort last week and it was one of the best vacations in a while! Our villa was near the beach and mangroves so it was a joy to open our curtains and be met with a picturesque view.

Although the food and drinks were expensive, for me, they were worth the high price tag since they came in large servings (good for sharing!) I also loved that the resort offered so many options for beach-side activities, from sandcastle building to paddle boarding.

Best of all, the staff was very welcoming and accommodating. I felt at ease interacting with them because they always prioritized their guests' experience.

The only downside for me was that there was no signal or wifi in our room. But to be honest, I did not really mind this because I was able to enjoy this little piece of paradise without distractions.

Will recommend this to my family and friends :)

Room tip: Food and drinks can be on the expensive side. Luckily, they usually come in large servings so I suggest you share them with a loved one :)
Reviewed June 27, 2022 via mobile

This is truly a place where we’d experienced the serenity and beauty of a beach just by lazing around after wandering the scenic spot of Coron through their offered islands tours.
The staff were very organized and well prepared on how they handle their guests. From the time we booked a room for the four of us (we got the full board package that includes a coron adventure) up to the moment we left the island, there was no even a little bit of incovenience we had at the resort. The staff were always in the lead and attentive of our needs. The islands, amenities, services, foods, people, experiences are all worth the price.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2022

Absolutely incredible experience! The views were like something out of a postcard, the tour was unforgettable (including snorkeling through a coral reef and over a sunken Japanese warship), and every meal was delicious. The service was also phenomenal - every possible need was anticipated by the staff, and every staff member we interacted with was exceptionally polite. Also worth noting: my wife and I missed the first two dinners (which were suppose to be free) and on our third night (when dinner was not suppose to be free), the staff agreed to make it free since we missed the first two... and gave us double the portions!! Not to mention they set it up for us on the beach. My wife and I stayed in the Sandbar bungalow, which was incredible: two decks on opposite sides of the room (with views of both the sunrise and sunset), a private minipool, and a private beach cove. All in all, I can't recommend this place enough.

Reviewed June 12, 2022

My husband and I spent 4 days, 3 nights at the Sandbar Bungalow Room and had the most incredible experiences! This was our first time visiting Palawan and my husband's first time visiting the Philippines and Two Seasons did NOT disappoint. We were both so impressed with everything about the resort - from the time were greeted upon arrival, to the staff's handling of our stay, the view from and privacy of our room, the amenities that the resort offered, the sit-down dinner by the beach that was arranged for us, and the island hopping tour spearheaded by Nonie. We were also so impressed with Bon who was in-charge of picking us up upon arrival and driving us back to the airport. I also need to mention the food - every dish was exquisite! We also tried the Swedish Massage and thoroughly enjoyed how professional and skilled our masseause was. I cannot speak highly enough of this resort and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone and everyone to stay here when visiting Coron!

Room tip: For couples traveling for their honeymoon, get the Sandbar Bungalow.
Reviewed June 4, 2022 via mobile

The resort is beautiful with 360 views of the water. The island tip and beach bungalow rooms have incredible views and are 50 feet from the beach. The beach staff offers complimentary paddle boarding, kayaking and snorkeling.

The highlight of our stay was the ultimate island tour (our amazing tour guide was JR). We visited crystal clear lakes, ship wrecks, coral gardens and lagoons. JR also taught us how to shallow dive. Coron is like heaven on earth!

The reception staff (Gaby and Dana) were friendly always helpful. The restaurant service (Jojei, Rommel, Nel, Donald and Ralf) were so good! And Chef Mike very kindly served all of our families needs including my gluten allergy.

We’re grateful to the 2 seasons staff for giving our family a once in a lifetime experience!

Room tip: Bring water shoes.
Date of stay: April 2022