Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews coron island giant clams kayangan lake busuanga airport paddle boarding cheese pizza twin lagoon resort spa mini bar tropical paradise f b tour guide mountain view welcome drink minute ride drinking water private boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

This review is long overdue, we stayed in 2 Seasons back in February 2020 before the height of the pandemic. We absolutely loved our stay at the Island Tip Bungalow. We had our own private balcony and pool and it was just breathtaking to wake up on that view every day. The customer service was fantastic! We did the travel tour package and it was worth it as it was private- it was just for me and my bf. The crew was very friendly and helpful. The spa is also a must visit! It's just lovely and so relaxing. We look forward to visiting again!

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Coron is an amazing place and we're glad that Two Seasons Bayside Hotel and Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa, where we stayed, were equally amazing. The hotel staff definitely made our stay even more pleasurable. They were friendly, polite and seamlessly accommodated all of our requests from early hotel transfers and check-ins to sugar-free versions of there menu. Oli, Marco, Aly, and Kourtney from Two Seasons Bayside Hotel readily answered our inquiries and assisted us throughout our stay. Gaby, Peter, Jan and the beach front staffs from Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa made us feel at home in the island.

Should you also choose these hotels for your next stay in Coron, their 4-cheese pizza is a must try! Made me go off my keto diet, but hey, worth the cheat!

Room tip: Villas at the tip of the island are quiet and have the best view
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021

While looking for trips in January, we inquired at Two Seasons and learned their reopening day since the pandemic started would be February 1 (they've been closed since March 2020). I told my husband this can go one of two ways - really amazing because they'd be excited to open back up or they wouldn't be that prepared with all new protocols. Luckily, it turned out to be really amazing! When we arrived at the resort we were greeted by the staff saying we were their first guests!!

From the airport, we took about a 30 minute ride through town, in the van there's a partition between the driver and us. All of the staff wore masks and some with face shields too (mostly the F&B staff and a few others wore shields). Even the lifeguard wore a mask and shield on the beach! He took out my two daughters (ages 9 and 6) paddleboarding around wearing his mask and shield! To be honest I feel a mask is enough, but I still commend the protocols they've implemented at the resort! In the rooms they also provide you with extra face masks and sanitizer.

One day we took a private boat tour since it was our girls' first time in Coron, our boat had 6 staff - 3 boat men, 2 that prepared our lunch and our tour guide, they were also really good about wearing their masks.

There's no breakfast buffet but a menu to order from. It had a good variety and they also give a tower of breads, cheeses and fruits. It was a delightful surprise when we got it the first time. Overall we enjoyed the food at Two Seasons.

On our last night we had a dinner on the beach. I wasn't thinking of it but my birthday was coming up and the staff had surprised me with a birthday cake AND a gift!

I was truly surprised overall with our trip. Typically we travel a few times a year but since the pandemic we haven't traveled at all so we didn't really know what to expect. But I'm glad Two Seasons exceeded our expectations! Especially the staff, they were fantastic - Jonald, Nel, Jojie, Daniel, Gaby, Macie, Megan and Dean (sorry if I misspelled)!

Thank you Two Seasons, we look forward to visiting again someday <3

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank ardith28
Reviewed 6 August 2020

We stayed at Two Seasons in May 2019. Other than the front desk staff, the majority of the staff were kind and helpful. We reserved an ocean view room ...be aware that when they say "ocean view" it's not as depicted in the photos; it's a partial, peek-a-boo view (unless you reserve one of the jacuzzi units right on the water). We raised this issue with the front desk staff, but they were not very accommodating and gave us an attitude. The setting itself of course is beautiful, but they have packed too many units and buildings on the tip of the island. It's not a true 5 star feel. I also contracted a bug on our last day which seemed likely related to fish at the pool bar/restaurant. There is little to do, which is fine if you just plan to loll about, but we like to keep active. We did appreciate our own boat and crew for the freshwater lake, dive, snorkeling tour. That was a highlight. There is a small privately owned island about 50 yards (?) from the resort that you have to pay a small fee to step on, and there are security guards watching that you don't stray to close ...for a 5 Star resort, I would expect the resort to make a deal with the owner of that small neighboring island for the benefit of the patrons of the resort (incorporate it in the package if they must), and spare the resort patrons from security oversight and petty dealings. The accommodations themselves were reasonably nice. Restaurant menu and buffet were mediocre. Always fabulous to see a new place in a beautiful setting, but not a great bang for the buck. We have stayed at many a 4 Star that provided an overall better experience.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 103kerrim
Reviewed 10 March 2020

We had a great experience for our 4 days team building. The staff are very accommodating and hospitable.They take nice pictures too :)
The place is clean and cozy, this place is good for people who wants to have their vacation and also good for corporate events.
Food is great as well. So if you are want to relax from your busy schedule, Two Seasons Resort is highly recommended.

Room tip: Beach front rooms
Date of stay: February 2020