Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews coron island giant clams kayangan lake busuanga airport paddle boarding cheese pizza twin lagoon resort spa mini bar tropical paradise f b tour guide mountain view welcome drink minute ride drinking water private boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

If only this resort was closer to home, I would come here every year!! I’ve been to some of the top destination beaches in the world (Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos, Playa Norte in Isla Mujeres, Mexico, Mansion Beach on Block Island, Rhode Island, Cape Cod, Daytona Beach, Florida), and they cannot come close to the beauty and serenity of this island resort.

I knew this was going to be a great resort - we were seated, given churros, a cool towel, and a welcome drink that was one of the best I’ve ever had while checking in.

Pros:

Beach - private, soft sand, the water is crystal clear, the temperature is perfect. There are tropical fish that come right up to you. If you want to see more, get your free snorkeling gear and go to the reef on the right. The best part of spending the day at the beach here - no need to reserve seats early in the morning like we’ve had to do at other resorts, kayaks and paddle boards are free and the scenery (different hues of green and blue water, mountains in the background) is breathtaking!!

Food and drinks - delicious! Breakfast was a buffet but they did have a made-to-order egg and pancake/waffle station. We (there were 6 of us) loved every single dish we ordered, ranging from traditional Filipino (pinakbet, pancit, adobo) to American (burger, salads) to European (pizza, pasta). Best of all, we had our meals right in front of the the most beautiful scenery. The chef made a special birthday cake for my daughter who has a dairy allergy and we all enjoyed it! Thank you for this special treat!!

Rooms - were roomy, shower was great. Beautiful views.

Employees - everyone was friendly, and always had a smile. It was touching that when you ran into someone, they would touch their heart and execute a small bow. Even though a service charge was added to our bill, we always left a few dollars at our meals or our rooms for the people who work there. They all work extremely long hours and don’t get to see their families much.

We did the island hopping tour, and it was truly a once in a lifetime experience. Other travelers complain about the expense, but I feel it’s worth it. You have your own boat and guide. The resort provides you lunch and a waiter who sets up your 3 course meal.

Cons:
It’s a 1 1/2 hour car and boat ride from the airport, but I guess you have to travel far to find paradise

If you can afford it and you are in this part of the world, DO NOT MISS THIS RESORT if you want privacy, breathtaking views and want to get away from it all.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Had an amazing experience at Two Seasons Resort & Spa. My husband and I caught an earlier flight to Francisco Reyes airport and the resort quickly arranged a caravan to bring us to the port. It was a 30-minute drive through Coron town and 45 min speed boat ride (they provided towels and wet suits so we would stay dry). Upon arrival they greeted us with a nice cool fruit drink, hand towel and handmade shell necklace. Our 7 night stay, split between Mountain View and Island Tip rooms was immaculate and beautifully arranged. We took advantage of the resort’s amenities such as paddle boarding, snorkeling and kayaking. The General Manager, Dean Russell De Jesus, made my experience extra special as i was there to celebrate my birthday - I was surprised with a birthday cake and the Sulu staff singing Happy Birthday. The staff at Narra spa was accommodating and arranged a go cart for us without us prompting them. I enjoyed my massage and pampering from Armz, Cel and Gia. The restaurant staff at Sulu were also attentive, especially our server which we regularly had. I don’t recall her name, but I know she comes from Puerto Princesa. The restaurant offers a wide variety of food mostly Asian and Western cuisine. Lastly our tour guide, where we booked Tour B through the resort, was knowledgeable and helpful. He captured most of our favorite memories of the trip – thank you! Overall it was a wonderful vacation and experience!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

We spent three amazing days at the Two seasons, Coron is a fun beautiful place. So many experiences to try. And coming back to the Two Seasons after a long day of adventures was wonderful. Rooms were cleaned very well, towels were soft and lovely, drinking water was easily available and plentiful. Our first hotel experience in the Philippines couldn't have been better, Thank you Two Seasons!

Room tip: room faced the road there is some road noise,dogs barking but it was not loud and did not bother us. Oceanfront rooms would be quieter.
Date of stay: February 2020
Dean Russell D, Resort Manager at Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear claytonnanoose,

Warm greetings from Two Seasons Coron Island Resort and Spa!

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are truly delighted that your stay has been memorable as it is enjoyable. Our esteemed accommodations are indeed crafted to give guests the best feeling of serene relaxation. Your kind comments will be shared to the team as I know that it will encourage them to give the best Filipino Hospitality.

Again, thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. We look forward to your return, rain or shine!

Best regards,

Dean Russell de Jesus
Resort Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2020

I loved everything about this trip- mostly because of our resort. It takes a while to get there but it is WORTH IT. I have a very stressful business so this relaxing experience is exactly what I needed. 5-star staff and accommodations!

Reviewed 1 February 2020

FLY FRIENDLY TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. review for Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa: We highly recommend their GM Dean Russell De Jesus and staff for their outstanding customer service. The staff and management are very polite and exceeded our expectation. Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa provided the best vacation experience. Their food is world-class and they got the best 4-cheese pizza in the world! It is simply AMAZING! #ajourneybeyondexperience #FlyFriendlyTravel

Thoughtful amenities · Good room service · Luxury bath products · Helpful concierge · Quiet rooms · Romantic atmosphere · Design hotel · Historic building · Family-friendly · Great hotel bar · Spacious rooms · Large suites

Room tip: Mountain View
1  Thank fftp2020
Dean Russell D, Resort Manager at Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Resty Reyes,

Greetings from Two Seasons Coron Island Resort and Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.We are truly delighted to know that you had an excellent stay. Indeed, the crew of Two Seasons are well trained to give our guests the best Filipino Hospitality. Our esteemed Four-cheese pizza is definitely a must-try at every Two Seasons Hotel and Resorts property. I will make sure to share this with the team as I know that this will encourage them to do even better in the future.

Again, thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. We look forward to your return.

Best regards,