Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa
Agoda.com
US$75
US$24
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfour cheese pizzacomplimentary mini barcoron islandbeach bungalowoutdoor jacuzzisea planegiant clamskayangan lakeperfect escapepaddle boardingrain showercrystal clear waterinternational cuisinebusuanga airportworld classreplenished dailyice cold water
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We began our holiday in the Philippines with 3 nights at Two Seasons Coron, staying in and island top bungalow.

From the moment you pull up in the speedboat you will be totally blown away. There are no words to truly describe the beauty of this island and if I’m honest, the pictures on here don’t do it justice so our expectations were massively exceeded!!

The island tip room...where do I begin. If you are thinking about booking it, DO IT. Honestly it is amazing. We have stayed in hotels all around the world and we both said that’s probably one of, if not the nicest one we have stayed in. The bed is soooo comfy and the infinity jacuzzi & complimentary mini bar were awesome extras!

The staff are all amazing - so friendly, kind and can’t do enough for you. Have to give a special mention to Gerald who was one of the pool attendants and brought us over complimentary ice cold water all day and was always checking if we were OK!

We also both really liked the food and thought although the menu was large it had to be for such a remote island and trying to offer something for everyone.

We spent our days snorkelling, paddle boarding, lazing on the beach and taking amazing photos. Thank you Two Seasons for the best stay ever - we think it may be the highlight of our whole two and a half weeks in the Philippines!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Star20144
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights there with a friend and we really appreciate the level of service in the Two Season: organization of island hoping and multiple booking! In addition the hotel and restaurant looks beautiful, and the diversity and taste of the breakfast is great ! Thank you again for making our stay great !

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alexapese
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay here at Two Seasons and wish I could have stayed longer. We had the island tip bungalow and we loved the patio and the privacy that allowed me to shower with a great view of the waters as I could leave the roll-up screen open. The staff were so friendly and helpful, although I will agree with some of the reviews that you have to get up and go hunt for staff if you want towels, or drinks.
I also really enjoyed the food. I thought it was quite flavorful. I did, however, eat only the Filipino dishes on the menu because I wanted to try local cuisine.
Spa was great too. Products were good, and the therapist knew what she was doing with the right pressure at the right points. Was sad that they didn’t have facials though.
I would totally go back and stay here again. I also agree that this may be a good choice only if you want to relax and enjoy the resort itself as the tours that you have to sign up for at the hotel are pricey.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Transfers all ran smoothly (arrived via boat from El Nido to coron pier/left via Coron airport).
Went on one tour to Malcapuya Island and it was great, tour guide was very friendly, well mannered and accompanied us snorkeling as per our request as he was very knowledgeable.

Food was very good. Room was a beach bungalow and it was very spacious and clean. Complimentary mini bar restocked daily was great.

Other rooms located on the ‘mountain view’ area are able to call a golf buggy at any time to take them to the lobby etc. very handy.

Staff are all willing to do anything for you. When we were checking out of our room a couple of staff members noticed us wheeling our suitcases from the room by ourselves and raced over very quickly from the other side of the beach to assist us.

Location is beautiful and the water in front of the resort is stunning. Can spot many fish.

All in all I would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018

If you want enjoy your time and the sea this the place you can full your life with happiness and joy. I don’t now from we’re i stat room we’re amazing,food so delicious,stuff super helpful I feel I’m home .

Stayed: February 2018