“Best in Kouklia”

Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Kouklia
Price range: US$15 - US$21
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant TTraditional food Great atmosphere Value for money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice food, friendly owners, very resonable prices. One of my favourite taverns in Paphos. I m not going so often because is far away from my house, but always are excelent.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (317)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Out for a drive exploring and found this loverly taverna. Decided to stop for lunch as we had seen it recommended in our villa information pack. The food was lovely as was the service.
To start we had olives and dips. Very good. For my main course I had the grilled chicken which was sumptious. My wife had a lovely pork chop. Both meals were more than enough. They were washed down with an ice cold bear and water. I had the water as I was driving.
All in all, good food at a good price with friendly service. What more can you ask for?

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 17 October 2020

One of the best Tavernas in Paphos district!
ALL the dishes we have tried over our visits are wonderful, with special commendations for the mixed starters, the Stifado (one of the best we've ever had in Cyprus) and the Moussaka which is not as greasy as in most other places and delightful!
The village wine is very good and so is the service!
One of our regional favorites and highly recommended...

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2020

I had the meze, it was beautiful salad served in a crusty loaf, the stifado, is the best I’ve tasted, the service is amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it, don’t hesitate to eat here.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Having had a drink in the restaurant my 3 year old was laughing and was told by the owner to be quiet, this is not acceptable he was laughing sat at the table not causing any issues at all she was extremely rude, also they were not wearing masks as the law states until my husband pointed this out to the lady and took a photo and told her he would report her to the authorities and then she put the mask on this is just totally unacceptable and the way we were spoken to is just terrible and we will not be recommending this place to anyone in the future

Date of visit: August 2020