“Highly recommended”

SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Provider of therapeutic and traditional Thai Massage services and sale of traditional style Thai artworks.
Reviewed 27 August 2017

One of the best places in Melbourne for a quality Thai massage at a reasonable price. I have been here numerous times, for both relaxation and remedial massages, all have been consistently great. The staff are wonderful, and genuinely care about making me feel better - whether that's addressing neck and shoulder pain, or just knots/tightness in the muscles. I first found SaraDar when I lived in the area over 4 years ago, and I still come back here because I haven't found anything near as good or better value. The fact they now offer health fund rebates for remedial massage is a bonus.

gdown64, Manager at SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words.
Thank you too for recognizing that our staff do care about reliving the problems our clients are experiencing/

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"relaxation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

After a recent trip to Bali, where I could manage to afford a massage every day, I realised just how beneficial this age old hands- on remedy is.
On returning home I decided to consult Trip Advisor in the search for the best , reasonably priced massage , in my locale.
And it came up with the goods yet again.
It gave me SaraDar Thai Massage!!
And what a find.
The laying on of hands can only be of benefit if the administrator has not only a great and competent training and knowledge of the human body. It also means they must be a healer , possess the innate capacity to sense into the being of each individual that lies before them.
Sulee , the manager and teacher and only masseur I have experienced, has this capacity. I only hope she can impart this knowledge on to those she is training & mentoring.
This establishment defies the usual feelings we may confront when " Thai Massage" comes to mind.
Yet it embodies everything that the rich culture of Thailand holds dear. Grace , warmth of heart and wholeness .
Don't miss a chance to experience a healing , here at SaraDar !!
Michelle

1  Thank Michelle N
gdown64, Front Office Manager at SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hi Michelle
Thank you very much for your kind review. We pride ourselves on providing therapeutic massages.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This was my first visit to SaraDar and won't be my last...
The massage Sulee gave me was incredible - she found every problem part in my body. Pure bliss!

2  Thank thevillagekat
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend for this place. I had a few deep tissue massages here and my neck and back pain issues were fixed. Keep coming back to this place. Staff are very professional and knowledgeable.

2  Thank amychutima
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2017

My experience is that all the therapist are strong and passionate about what they do regardless of whether I needed a relaxing oil massage or strong deep tissue work to resolve a problem. Consistency of therapist we well as the calm and well presented environment put Saradar ahead of most Thai massage practices. If you have a chronic problem or are healing whether it be from surgery or illness I recommend booking the owner Sulee. She is so knowledgeable and passionate about healing and helping others. She is formally educated in various therapeutic modalities and continues to learn more. Apart from her knowledge, range and passion her main strength is that she has such intuitive hands and seems to find her way to problems and provide release. I understand she has a following of committed regular who rely on her to keep their body working.

Regardless of what you need you will find it at Saradar.

2  Thank anna v