“Best massage in town”

SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Provider of therapeutic and traditional Thai Massage services and sale of traditional style Thai artworks.
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend for this place. I had a few deep tissue massages here and my neck and back pain issues were fixed. Keep coming back to this place. Staff are very professional and knowledgeable.

2  Thank amychutima
in 3 reviews
"relaxation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My experience is that all the therapist are strong and passionate about what they do regardless of whether I needed a relaxing oil massage or strong deep tissue work to resolve a problem. Consistency of therapist we well as the calm and well presented environment put Saradar ahead of most Thai massage practices. If you have a chronic problem or are healing whether it be from surgery or illness I recommend booking the owner Sulee. She is so knowledgeable and passionate about healing and helping others. She is formally educated in various therapeutic modalities and continues to learn more. Apart from her knowledge, range and passion her main strength is that she has such intuitive hands and seems to find her way to problems and provide release. I understand she has a following of committed regular who rely on her to keep their body working.

Regardless of what you need you will find it at Saradar.

2  Thank anna v
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I keep going back to SaraDar because of the consistent great service they provide. I normally do deep tissue massage; all the staff are highly experience which is shown during the sessions.

1  Thank thiaustralia
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have been visiting Sara Da for a number of years now and have always had a great experience every time I visit. The staff are well trained and very polite and the owner Sulee is amazing and very experienced at this type of massage. They offer different types of massage but I generally opt for the remedial, traditonal massage that involves a little muscular pain but so worth it. I always walk out feeling so much lighter and positive and it does wonders to both body and mind. It is not a prentious place and great value. Highly recommend, Louise

1  Thank louhoulihan
gdown64, Front Office Manager at SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank You. We take pride in our quality of massage.