“Highly recommend this Thai massage. Sulee, the owner is so experienced.”

SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Provider of therapeutic and traditional Thai Massage services and sale of traditional style Thai artworks.
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have been visiting Sara Da for a number of years now and have always had a great experience every time I visit. The staff are well trained and very polite and the owner Sulee is amazing and very experienced at this type of massage. They offer different types of massage but I generally opt for the remedial, traditonal massage that involves a little muscular pain but so worth it. I always walk out feeling so much lighter and positive and it does wonders to both body and mind. It is not a prentious place and great value. Highly recommend, Louise

1  Thank louhoulihan
gdown64, Front Office Manager at SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank You. We take pride in our quality of massage.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"illness"
"healer"

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I've become a regular at SaraDar. Warm, inviting service and the massages are brilliant! The lymphatic drainage & remedial massages are the best. It's avery professional service and I highly recommend.

1  Thank Joh0370
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Just finished my second session and have booked two further sessions next week. Probably the best massage I have experienced! Sulee is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable in the art of massage and has the ability to read and work problematic areas with ease, communicating with you constantly, informing you what needs to be done and ensuring the pain is tolerable. The rooms are clean and present you with an authentic Thai experience. Each session has brought much needed relief and has increased mobility. I highly recommend you visit whether it's for a basic massage, deep tissue, remedial or lymphatic therapy!

1  Thank artemisiab30
gdown64, Manager at SaraDar Therapeutic and Thai Massage & Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you for this review. We take pride in providing a high quality service and retaining an authentic Thai experience.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Sulee is an experienced practitioner with a great talent of mixing different types of techniques to solve the underlying cause of your problem. So far, I had 2 treatments with her and I'm happy with the results.
I recommend trying lymphatic drainage massage if you have edema some where in your body or would like to detox and boost your lymphatic system.
Looking forward to my next treatment :)

2  Thank Nina A
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I have had treatment before, but never like that which I have received from Saradar! The staff are so pleasant and experienced. I have had Deep Tissue Thai massage and it is fantastic. Sulee, the owner, has many other techniques to use, such as Cranio Sacral therapy and Lymphatic Drainage Therapy from which I have personally benefitted enormously. After 2 major operations on my clavicle, I received more benefit from Sulee and her therapists than any other therapies I have undergone.
I cannot recommend them more highly!
I would give them more stars if I could!
AMAZING therapists! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

2  Thank wiccancat