“Early dinner”
Review of Bavarian Haus

Bavarian Haus
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Puncak
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

We dropped by to this restaurant because my eldest son requested it. He love the foods. I personally enjoyed the ambient of the restaurant more than the foods. Despite of that, I admitted that they had a good food and it seem that the ingredient of the foods were freshly made. Little problem with the roof. It was just right till the rain felt. We had to move to other table because we felt the spark of the rain drop from the rooftop.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 27 November 2018

Food is on the pricy side.
Drinks like coco or coffee are normal - Hot coco is good
The curry bratwurst is serve in slices of sausages. Eventhough the menu have choices of one or two sausages. If sausgaes are served in slices that can be deceiving.
Taste is not as I would expected of curry. I would expect the curry sauce as may be like Japanese curry. Instead it was like tomato suace mix with plum suace. As the curry bit wasnot evidently shown (yellowish in colour)

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 24 November 2018

This place serves a unique type of meal in Puncak, German cuisine. The food is good but I guess my local tongue cannot handle the intensity of the taste in that amount in one serving portion. The ambient is nice, one more unique place to visit in Puncak

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Great interior & Great for photograph.
The sausage is homemade and visitors can see the making process.
Food Taste is standard.
Also they have a store for takeaway.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After a long hour traffic from Gede Pangrango mountain, me and friend decided to take a break for a while. And we found this catchy restaurant building that made us to pull over to their parking lot. When we entered, wow... It's such an authentic German's atmosphere. I love it. We ordered variety sausages and brutworst set menu. It came with three different sauerkraut. The taste was so so. It doesn't impressed me. The service was good. The waitreess wear typical Bavarian girl dress. Overall it's an instagramable place and comfy for hang out.

Date of visit: August 2018