All reviews small river luxury hotel rice paddy tepi sawah big bathtub paddy field view free valet parking junior suite kids play area river stream room facilities high occupancy view from the balcony great view warm swimming pool kota bunga stayed nights
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy my stay at Sahid Eminence. Nice view and excellence service from the staff. Nice room. I wish that you could build your river well so that we can do rafting ! Please add sushi for your buffet. Komplain sy cuma pada saat sy mau checkout minta panggil bellboy lama datangnya ..

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
SahidE5, PR at Sahid Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Anindya K

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for sharing your pleasant experiences during your stay at Sahid Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort.

Your kind remarks about our excellence service from the staff and amazing view have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

On 21- 23 September 2018, PetroChina Jabung conducted department workshop at Sahid Eminence. Almost everything about the hotel is good, but I would like to say that the most memorable aspect is the service from the hotel employees. The roomboy is responsive, and the front desk as well. I would also give special regards to Githa, Maya, and Akbar that had helped us a lot during this workshop. Overall, we are very satisfied and hope that we can visit this hotel again in the near future.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Arief

Your kind remarks about our services have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Stay five days in August. Five stars hotel, nice big building, neat clean room, located in good area near the river, and good staff I would like to thanks Mr. Feri Abdurahman for his help and kindness.

What I do not like in the hotel their breakfast not tasty and the variety of food is not that much even I had dinner in the hotel the food was so salty.

The food in their restaurant near the river much nicer than the main one.
The Wi-Fi connect not working specially during the weekend.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Khalid

Your kind remarks about our building, aour staff and our located have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

On Sept 15-16, 2018 PT. Tanabe Indonesia conducted Family Gathering in Sahid Eminence Hotel. The hotel is very Great and the Staffs is very help full and gave us their best services. The sales team that support us -Mr. Taufik Hidayat and Mr. Ahmad Yani- assist us from the very beginning until the very last. Bravo Sahid Eminence :)

Room Tip: Choose Junior suite room if you are smoker, there's balcony for you to smoke.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

excellent, my daughter really enjoyed our stay there specially the hot water swimming pool. the best in puncak area, nice view, good ambience. special credit for mr Ahmad yani, he will make your stay worth

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family