All reviews star hotel rice fields bebek tepi sawah restaurant junior suite room nice view small river jogging track paddy field view swimming pool big bathtub recommended hotel to stay free valet parking team building event soft opening kota bunga view from the balcony kids play area
Reviewed 17 September 2018

On Sept 15-16, 2018 PT. Tanabe Indonesia conducted Family Gathering in Sahid Eminence Hotel. The hotel is very Great and the Staffs is very help full and gave us their best services. The sales team that support us -Mr. Taufik Hidayat and Mr. Ahmad Yani- assist us from the very beginning until the very last. Bravo Sahid Eminence :)

Room tip: Choose Junior suite room if you are smoker, there's balcony for you to smoke.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

excellent, my daughter really enjoyed our stay there specially the hot water swimming pool. the best in puncak area, nice view, good ambience. special credit for mr Ahmad yani, he will make your stay worth

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Well prepared and good responsive by Mr Yani, Mr. Akbar, and Mr. Ahadin also Mrs. Manager Dinner Menu ( I am sorry I forgot your name) but we really appreciate it all of your responsibilities.
Specially when we booked The Galunggung Meeting room for family dinner with Arisan package.

We've really enjoy to have one night sleepover in the Junior suite Twin and Queen Bed with Mountain view.

The lobby was unique at the 12th floor.
All properties were new. the staff very good services and friendly.
really recommended for family holiday!
there was Kids club, lots of fun activities likes Archery, Ride a horse, Swimming pool at 5th floor, Flying fox, Feeding the Deer and the Rabbit, Playground at the outdoor area. The the best view you can reach in the 18th floor at the roof top.

we've had lot of fun! thank you Sahid Eminence Hotel for all the services!
Wish we could come here for the next family holiday!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sahid E, Public Relation at Sahid Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Mr/s, citra g

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for sharing your pleasant experiences during your stay at Sahid Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort.

Your kind remarks about our services and amazing view have been shared with all my colleagues and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our "oasis of mountain" within the heart of Puncak's Area.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Had a group even on Thursday night. Was Handled by Ms Maya. Excellent service, comfort place and nice view. Very nice and helpful crew. Clean room, Nice Food and ambient. They have nice walking area with Rice Field. Totally Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Sahid E, Public Relation at Sahid Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Mr/s, Furanzhu

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Good, very comfort, easy access, 5 star class, if you want to find a good hotel, you must visit here, the swiming pool is good, the weather in this area are cold but sweet for couple, you can being your crush to enjoy the view

Date of stay: December 2017