Bio Veda Ayurvedic Beach Resort Spa
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Agonda
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We went for diffrent ayurvedic treatments during our week. Very skilled and nice personal, we likes it a lot!
Good prices

Date of experience: October 2018
4  Thank malinbaerby

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Very friendly and professional people from heart of Ayurveda from Kerala. Felt very relaxed. Had two treatments - acupressure massage and facial and both highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Aisha_Ishtar
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I had bad stomack for 2 days and they made me some organic medicine that cured it. Very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Eero V
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Woke up with an excruciating back pain, got to Bio veda in tears the pain would restrict my breathing. They immediately got a room ready for me and got the boiler on to prepare some kid of hot treatment with calming oils. After the massages with the ladies the doctor saw me and recommended a few stretching exercises. He also recommended I come back that night for more hot treatment. Did not belive at the time that I would actually be cured, but I woke up the next day and was completely fine. They were also super nice of treating before I passed by the bank to withdraw money, their priorities was in making me better and not getting paid, which I really appreciated! Thanks again to the whole team that made that possible ;)

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank Julie15_17
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2017

It’s not easy to choose your massage parlour given the many offers. We made the right choice as our two masseurs were excellent and they provided outstanding experience. The energizing massage included several sections, one part was carried out with their feet, while they stablise themselves using a rope that is hanging across the room.

Date of experience: February 2017