Silent Waves
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Agonda
See available hotels
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Art Resort Goa(Palolem)
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

We have our last dinner in Goa, it was amazing. I would recommend sizzlers and chicken curry with cashew sauce. Stairy sky above us and sound of ocean in our ears. Great place to have dinner in South Goa.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EvaMatyasova
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

....so I guess that says it all.

As my previous reviews I have stayed here before and at a number of huts along the beach. I booked 3 days from England emailing Vishu via the provided address receiving a prompt detailed reply. He also arranged for a car to pick me up from Dabolim airport, and responded despite the time difference when I advised I had a 2hr delay. So the whole booking process was efficient, friendly and worked flawlessly.

I had booked a front beach view hut, and settled in beautifully when I was asked what time I was leaving, I had gotten so settled I had abandoned plans to move down to Gokarna, anyway the front hut was booked but the boys moved my to the penthouse hut which despite my original hesitation at the stairs (accident prone!) I loved, for its views and privacy. I stayed my whole 2 weeks at silent waves and enjoyed every moment.

The staff are Wonderful, helpful and always smiling, I would no doubt stay again, and the restaurant is always buzzing and busy with 'regular travellers' providing people to chat with as a lone traveller.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2016

A beautiful location with the most friendly owners and staff. Beach hut accommodation over looking Agonda beach, restaurant was excellent and very reasonable omelets for breakfast, fantastic daals, curries and tandoori meats and breads. Fresh juices and alcoholic drinks available, I plan to return next year, Namaste

Room Tip: Beach side rooms more expensive cheaper rooms across the road
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2016

I think this place should be called "Vishwas Place" ,he and his wife Tanvi run a very welcoming and fun establishment.There are 5huts en suite very clean with sea views and a snip of a price ,either side of them looking at the same water are 3times the price.They are GOOD value and are always full so book early.
The restaurant is considered the best on the strip ,people come from other places to eat and hangout.Here you will meet other travelers from all over the world ,watch the sun go down ,chat with Komal (second in command )and Lelit his helper ,they come from Nepal and again they try hard to make you welcome.

Room Tip: The penthut is the best has view just idyllic.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

The shacks are good, airy, well maintained and ventilated. Food is also good and you will definitely enjoy your stay here.

NOTE: if you like to taste Taudi, there a person near HDFC Bank who can help you out. He gave us a litre for 100 RS which is not bad for this awesome drink. Please have it fresh else it would be very very alcoholic after some time.

I strongly recommend this for any type of visit.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends