Om Sai Beach Huts
Art Resort Goa(Palolem)
  • Beachfront
Dropadi Inn(Palolem)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeach hutthe ownersea viewtrain ticketson stiltsrestaurant next doorhot waterattached restaurantmosquito netperfect placepeace and quietbars and restaurantsend of the seasonrelaxing staytasty foodceiling fanhis team
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

These huts are fantastic, very clean and cool inside. The staff are so helpfull and cannot do enough for you. Agonda beach is the most peaceful and beautifull place and staying in these huts just made it perfect. There is also a testaurant attached to these huts and the food is the best on all of agonda. Will be back again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Om Sai was just what I was looking for on my first (but I’m sure not my last) visit to Goa. On a quiet beach, a rustic sea facing hut but with some comforts I still enjoy! ie a high speed fan and hot water. As a solo traveller I felt most comfortable here, all the staff are friendly and attentive - nothing is too much trouble. Going to sleep and waking up to the sound of the waves was sheer bliss! Would highly recommend a visit to Om Sai if you’re heading to Goa anytime soon. Family’s couples and solos would enjoy this experience!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and loved every minute. The huts are adequate and are set right on the beach with the most breathtaking views. Waking to pure white sands and the sound of waves crashing on the shore and experiencing stunning sunsets.

We stayed in a beach facing air conditioned hut and it was comfy. The owner has the best team of staff around him that are faultless...... smiley, chatty, polite and attentive. They can not do enough for you.

We had a truly perfect 3 days ...... If you come across this place please don't scroll on...... book it!! I promise you won't regret it!!

Thank you to the owner and his team for looking after us.... We will definitely come back soon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Om Sai the last week of March and it was nothing short of perfect. We spent two nights in a garden view hut and then moved to beach front. The beds are comfortable, the fans run on high, the shower has hot water, and the staff is completely amazing. They took care of everything we needed, from airport taxis to beach towels, and cold beers to hot meals. It's clean, simple and rustic and exactly what we were looking for. We spent a lot of time relaxing on our front porch watching the waves crash. We will definitely come back here soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my favourite place and I think it will always stay like that. Been visiting this place every year since 2013 and never have I been disappointed. Such beautiful huts and such wonderful service. Will be back this year!

Room Tip: Beach view are the best
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family