“Good Food”

CheckPoint Food Palace
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Mambajao
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at this place with my danish friend. Seem to be a popular hang out area since I saw my cousin dining too. Will be back soon.

5  Thank donavell a

Reviewed 21 January 2018

this is the jump off point for white island, does a breakfast buffet and gets quite busy. There are other restaurants and bars nearby, also shops underneath.

3  Thank ManchesterTonytiger
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I was made fever from the seafood at this one. This is very low quality place and it seemed normal from outside. I think only Filipino people can eat here for low cost food. still not worth it.

2  Thank salim816
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Didn't eat, just had drinks one night (got drunk, if I'm being honest). But it had a good atmosphere, lots of people there. Walked past a lot and it was always busy at night.

6  Thank LookFurther
Reviewed 2 January 2018

i have eaten there maybe 5 times. They have a great seafood feast. I love this place and will always visit when I am there. Going there to Camaguin tomorrow.

6  Thank Robert G