Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews white island family room visit camiguin recommend this resort paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020

We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were wonderful as usual and the family room was clean. walking along the each at night was great and the kids that were with us loved the pool. Can not say enough about our stay. Highly recommend this resort

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020

I have loved Camiguin ever since I stepped on this island, I didn’t only fall in love of the place but Also I deeply fell in love with its people, the kindness, hospitality, and the genuineness.
Our visit in Camiguin is the best because of Paras Beach Resort. I value and appreciate their honesty , I unknowingly left my jewelry in the hotel room and I wasn’t aware of it at all until the hotel called me to inform me about it, i was able to get my jewelry back and I was so happy to know that There are still people I can trust. To Paras Beach Resort, thank you very much and I would love to visit Camiguin again and stay with you once more. I can’t thank you enough for the sincerity and honesty with genuine service you have offered to me and my family.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

We made reservations for 6 family rooms for December. Then they unilaterally cancelled all rooms because another customer wanted to book the same rooms on the same dates. The customer bribed the hotel by saying they will pay upfront. Blinded by upfront payment the hotel cancelled our reservations. Bad business ethics.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank hochiminhabaya
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

The ambiance is so relaxing. Safe neighborhood. The food in the restaurant is great. I love the breakfast. The location is excellent since it is just across the white island, which is really a paradise. The price is also good.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

stayed in this resort for 2 nights. the location is also a jump off point to Camiguin’s white island so it is an advantage. although it has a beach, it is not so appealing to swim but we enjoyed the pool . our big boys also enjoyed the billiards and the hammock beside the pool. you can enjoy the sunset by the boardwalk with rocks too. im glad they have improved and renovated the place compared to our 1st stay more than a decade ago.

Date of stay: June 2019