US$46
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Balai sa Baibai(Mambajao)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdeluxe roomswimming poolbusiness trippeaceful resortpackage tourtable tennisentire familyfree transferneeds improvementfree breakfastwifi connectionbeautiful placebbcgymdrivercamiguinmona
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at this property for three days. Its our first visit in Camiguin. It was amazing! The property is pretty basic, simple but clean and very well maintained. Its affordable accommodation with free breakfast and free transfer from and to airport. Thier breakfast is limited but delicious. They have ala carte and buffet breakfast (at certain days). Staffs are friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend to my friends. Thank you bahay bakasyunan!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank 881michelle
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at BBC(Bahay Bakasyunan sa Camiguin) for three nights, two days with the entire family together with my uncle and a friend, there are many things we liked but also some points that needs improvement. First, the rooms are nice, they have rooms where up to four persons can stay, they will just add a bed but this bed is not very comfortable and makes noise everytime I move. There’s tv with cable with plenty of channels to watch, bathroom is good too with only two towels so we had to request some more. The toilet’s flush is quite hard to work, and install a exhaust fan at the bathrooms so the smell will not stay inside and stink the whole room as well. They have a pool that u could swim in, with a kiddie one for your kids. Their part of the beach is possible for swimming, just wear aqua shoes or slippers because it can be quite slippery. Their restaurant serves good food too, and for a good amount of serving too that can feed the whole family. Just don’t ask too much from their wifi connection because it sucks. We used data connection all the time. Staff at the front desk are courteous and accommodating. We even took one of their package tours which includes an 8 hour tour to the island’s main attractions, but they need to have a serious talk with their drivers, the one who drove us drove so fast that we were all so scared that we might get collide with other motorists in the area. So far, good stay but lots of things to improve.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Gerlie D
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We previously stayed in this lovely,hidden gem resort.
Food was good.Friendly and accomodating staff.It is a quite and peaceful resort so it is very good for relaxation.But,no beach,no internet connection but we are very okay.We will definitely recomment this to hidden gem to our families and friends.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I was at BBC july 5-8 for a wedding. The grounds are beautiful, service is amazing. The people who work there are so nice and helpful. Food was good too; however I know not everyone cares about bugs but I do. The rooms had so many bugs. My bathroom was overrun with ants. My bed had tiny bugs in it, I sprayed the bed with bug spray and that seemed to help.
Camiguin is a beautiful island, I would just try to improve the comfort of the rooms. Everything else was great.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank caitlin m
Reviewed 27 June 2017

BBC staff were outstanding: helpful, proactive, super friendly and very accommodating. Thanks to Manager Buds [am not sure if i have written his name correctly] and his team, the wedding was a success. The food prepared was also a standout. Our very first visit in Camiguin held such a memorable stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends