US$43
US$15
US$12
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$14/night.

US$22
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdeluxe roomswimming poolbusiness trippeaceful resortpackage tourtable tennisentire familyfree transferneeds improvementfree breakfastwifi connectionbeautiful placebbcgymdrivercamiguinmona
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We previously stayed in this lovely,hidden gem resort.
Food was good.Friendly and accomodating staff.It is a quite and peaceful resort so it is very good for relaxation.But,no beach,no internet connection but we are very okay.We will definitely recomment this to hidden gem to our families and friends.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I was at BBC july 5-8 for a wedding. The grounds are beautiful, service is amazing. The people who work there are so nice and helpful. Food was good too; however I know not everyone cares about bugs but I do. The rooms had so many bugs. My bathroom was overrun with ants. My bed had tiny bugs in it, I sprayed the bed with bug spray and that seemed to help.
Camiguin is a beautiful island, I would just try to improve the comfort of the rooms. Everything else was great.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank caitlin m
Reviewed 27 June 2017

BBC staff were outstanding: helpful, proactive, super friendly and very accommodating. Thanks to Manager Buds [am not sure if i have written his name correctly] and his team, the wedding was a success. The food prepared was also a standout. Our very first visit in Camiguin held such a memorable stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here for one night, reserved 4 deluxe rooms (there were 16 of us), the cottages were very nice and spacious. resort amenities includes gym, spa, parlor/nail salon, restaurant, swimming pool, game room and a bar (for those that likes to drink). Resort has a nice flowy, serene ambiance. Very well maintained and staff are all courteous and kind.. Definitely going to be back again. And oh food at the restaurant is pretty good as well u get free breakfast for everyone with the choice of intercontinental, Filipino, American, pancakes/scrambled eggs.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It is a beautiful place, with wonderful staff and commendable amenities.

The place, I say beautiful basically because Camiguin Island is indeed a paradise, it's a given thing. The wonderful staff is something extraordinary, ALL I would literally say. They are too nice, accommodating and friendly yet some are shy. On the amenities, well they have the best WIFI connection so far the island can offer. The restaurant offers good food-suited for Both Filipino and foreign taste. On some aspects; a little improvement is needed specially the bath area and toilet.
I just have a few names to mention for making our stay beautiful; to Badge and Mona thank you for everything!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family