Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$7
PricelineUS$45
Booking.comUS$46
Trip.comUS$42
All reviews italian couple mosquito net recommend this place our honeymoon resort camiguin insects
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights in the orange bungalow. Friendly staff, really helpful. We booked a tour through them (hike of volcano Hibok Hibok). After it we took a massage within this resort as they provide it for good prices, done by two external people and they definitely knew how to do a massage. The food is really delicious. Italian cuisine and every evening the dinner options were different. The rooms were large and tidy, as well as the bathroom. You also have your own private terrace. There is also a natural ‘swimming’ pool.

The only negative point: you can only pay cash or by PayPal but then they charge an additional 6%. Credit cards are not accepted. We didn’t had enough cash, so a pitty of the extra charge, especially because it is 6%, not 2 or 3 or so which is sometimes the case in other hotels.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank emmeliemuylaert
Ilenia O, Owner at Nypa Style Resort Camiguin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Dear Emmeliemuylaert,
I'm really appreciate that you had time to write a review for us.

We are so happy to know that you had a good experience with our staff, food, Therapists for the massage and all the service you had with us.

I'm so sorry for PayPal service fees but is what they ask. Probably I try to find a new service with less fees. Thank you for your true review. We learn from that and we'll try to do our best to help our guest.

We wish for you all the best.

Greeting from Nypa Style Resort
Ilenia

Reviewed 6 May 2019

Nypa Style is a great resort in Camiguin if you want to experience the old or traditional rural style accommodation but with some modern amenities to keep you comfortable. The rooms are the traditional style but with a more than adequate toilet and bath. No aricon though but with fan. The place must be wonderful to stay in during the colder months of the year. The resort owners - Iliana and Stefano - are very welcoming and gracious. Staff are also very kind and polite. The grounds of the resort is big with its own small spring so it's a good place to relax if your tired from exploring the island. The restaurant is also superb and they serve good Italian food in case you are tired of the standard Italian fare of pasta and pizza around the island.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hochiminhabaya
Reviewed 15 March 2019

Nice resort but owned by the rudest man I have met in the Philippines. His wife is really very welcoming and sweet, but her husband was aggressive, rude and offensive to me for no other reason than my friend paid a short visit to me at the resort and wandered away from the area which he considered non-residents should be allowed into.

It was an unpleasant experience and I would advise you to avoid this arrogant man if you can.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Oliver,
thank you that you wrote this review for our place.

I'm so sorry for the no nice experience that you had with us. There are not excuses for that.
I spoke with my husband and he said that was really apologize for that. Sure never happen again.

I hope you enjoyed our place also if you had this experience and I hope you will back. Sure my husband could take the opportunity to say you "SORRY".

We wish you all the best.

Kind regards,
Ilenia

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Quiet location and delicious food, service with a smile! Owners are very helpful and are running a fine resterant/lodge.I Would recommend a meal and a stay here , you can be confident of a good experience.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We loved our stay at this resort! It is only about a five-minute walk from the main road, but it feels like you are staying in a very peaceful remote area. The grounds and gardens are beautiful, and it is extremely quiet and relaxing. We stayed in the Bungalow Suite, which was spacious, comfortable and quiet. The small natural pool on the premises is very refreshing. The owners, Stefano and Ilena are very welcoming and helpful. We ate at the restaurant every day and the bruschetta and pasta were outstanding, We are both vegetarian and there were more than enough options. The staff is amazing and the four rescue dogs and the cats that you share the resort with are an added bonus as far as we are concerned. We can't wait to stay there again!

Date of stay: August 2018