Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Booking.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
FindHotelUS$73
All reviews perfect view boutique hotel enjoy the view highly recommend this place no regrets romantic place mountain view relaxing stay signal paradise wifi sunset tanay island camiguin disconnected tiki
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

The staff and service at Bintana Sa Paraiso was impeccable! The room setting was very romantic with a chic touch. The view from the room was awesome! It's very tropical and gives me this Hawaii and Santorini combined feels. The food was sumptous. The staff gives excellent service. They make you feel very special. It feels like home. I also had an enjoyable sunset dinner at the rooftop restaurant. Overall a perfect stay! I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Right time for relaxation and.meditation,and soul searching. and perfect view of the horizon where sun rises and sets .....also perfect for honeymooners...modern style room setting...where u can have a good nite sleep and wake up renewed with so much energy to enjoy the sun and sea...
Get tanned and body tuned for another days activity

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Fabulous lunch at Sensations !

Tasty and mourish Southern Fried Chicken Burger , A gorgeous Seafood Chowder and a Magic Wagyu Burgers .

Just the Food on an overcast and cool day ?

Enjoy !!

New Owner , Jeremy and a great Service Crew makes for a relaxing time .

Definitely cheers for the Chef .

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2020

I enjoyed my time here with my husband. The amazing view and privacy is what sells me In this location. As a first timer in the island I am glad I stayed at this romantic place. This is by far one of my best choice. I love how the staff really took care of us during our honeymoon. Best boutique hotel to stay in Camiguin Phil I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a quiet time and enjoy the view. You have to prepare stuff to rent a motorcycle and drive in a steep road like in Europe

Room tip: Book the grand tiki.visit the hot spring.
Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank B6459VWjackh
Reviewed 24 February 2020

My wife and I stayed at Bintana Sa Paraiso Naasag directly after the Taal eruption. We had to forego 2 nights and de-stress in their Grand Tiki Villa. The resort is so peaceful and the staff is very helpful. We definitely enjoyed the plunge pool and made as much use of it as we could. Walking down to the beach, you will notice a rocky beach - a challenge to you, find the hot spring! This is the only beach I have ever been where the hot spring water calms you down then a rush of cool water splashes you from the ocean which is truly refreshing. Such a unique experience indeed. The room is well appointed. There is hot water in the shower and the linen and towels smells so fresh! This was a very relaxing stay and would come back here again.

Date of stay: January 2020