Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotel
HurbUS$43
Trip.comUS$42
TripadvisorUS$41
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Perfect sunset ocean views from the patio. The grounds and pool are quite and clean. With a nice poolside restaurant that has some really good food. Breakfast is included and you have your choice of a American or Philipino style breakfast. They serve it right to your patio if you request it. Located right off the main highway and 4k from the airport it is easy to get transportation to and from the various restaurants. The 1700p island tour was wonderful and gave you a chance to see the prestine beauty and attractions of the island.

Room tip: Beach front rooms cost more then the poolside rooms, but with only 10 rooms max on the property, take what you can get.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2018

As already mentioned by other visitors, there are pros and cons to the place. We stayed here for two nights, coming from Jagna, Bohol and had booked two adjacent rooms for me and my husband and my son and daughter in law. The beach front rooms have a good size. The room was clean, the aircon worked properly and towels were available in the bathroom. Just need to add that in our son's room, the aircon didn't work well and the remote control for the TV was missing. On the premises, there is a nice garden with trees and flowers. Unfortunately it had rained heavily during the night, so in the morning, part of the garden got flooded and we had to watch our steps. Breakfast is included and it was not special but OK. On vacation, I always swim if possible but the water in the pool didn't look very clean so I decided not to go in. Generally speaking, I can say that this resort is a perfect place to visit the island.

Room tip: Beach front rooms are bigger but when heavy sea, the waves wash over the flood wall
Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I had a beach front room which looked directly onto White Island and the beach. The room was very large and clean. We ate there and the food was very good even offering a good quality English with good quality sausages ehich was very nice for a change. It is well located for White Island and Phil,and Sue where extremely helpful. Especially when one of our party had a flight cancelled due to a typhoon. Would come back again

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We were booked by the Camiguin All-in Travel Tour headed by Paul Ragas for the period 23-27 October 2018. We arrived at this hotel at night time as it took us almost five hours from Cagayan de Oro to take the ferry going to Camiguin. I was assigned room no. 2. I noticed the room was not well cleaned and the cabinet door of the sink was filthy with molds. The bathroom faucet was leaking. I reported the filth right away to the front desk, but was informed that the maintenance people were no longer available and the filth it will be attended to the next morning. The front desk lady, Mary Joy, was kind and accomodating. Morning after, I woke up and went outside my room to see a beautiful sea scape! I have to take a photo of this scenic postcard like view!

Room tip: Ground floor
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stayed here for a week or so (due to needing to be in the area) and overall our experience was not bad. There were both pros and cons to the place. With that being said, I do see some of the other reviews and I really think they've worked on their property and continue to do so.

Pros: The property is quiet and right along the beach (the beach views were lovely). The property was clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The natural aspects of the property were beautiful (lots of plants and flowers). The pool looked decent and they cleaned it regularly (we did not use it though). Breakfast was provided and it was just fine for us (eggs, bacon or ham, toast, jam, butter, coffee). We felt safe on the property. Loved the hammocks.

Cons: A little far from town if you need to be closer. The room only had towels; wash clothes and hand towels would have been nice. The rooms were a little outdated but overall not bad. Wifi strength varied. Sometimes it worked in the rooms, sometimes you had to sit outside to use it.

I will confirm that you will see cats and dogs around the property. They did not bother us at all and I enjoyed seeing them there. You will notice a lot of the animals you see on the island roam free so to us this was not an issue whatsoever. You might even see some frogs, lizards, and crabs walking around in the afternoons too.

Overall, we were pleased with our stay and glad we stayed here vs. in town.

Room tip: Room 7 is right along the beach and on the end of a row of rooms.
Date of stay: May 2018