US$27
Hotel XYZ(Tacloban)
US$54
US$42
Priceline
Basic Rooms Hotel(Tacloban)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$17
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
Z Pad Residences(Tacloban)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$16
US$37
US$56
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I booked in this hotel through email and was expecting a comfortable room to stay as me and my family planned to stay in the city for a week but I was a bit upset when I saw the room, it is small (as I am expecting a lil bigger room same as what we had last year when we stayed here) and the extra bed (which is only a foam placed on the floor) did not fit in the mid of the two beds so we adjusted the beds. But the service is exemplary. And really like to thank the associate who gave me the important thing that I forgot in the room. I did not see his nameplate (my bad). Really thanks. Would be glad to come back and stay but I hope you will inform the guests about the room most especially if needed to have an extra bed (hehehe).

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We picked the hotel from an online booking site as we tried to find an alternative to the other ones we stayed at during our previous trips to Tacloban. The hotel looks good in 'official' photos but is actually behind a van transport terminal. Our rooms were average and a little cramped compared to those of other hotels we stayed at before in the same price range. Hotel staff did not seem to be experienced yet in dealing with requests from guests. The food we had for breakfast was okay. They had wifi but it was weak and we often had to use our data plans to connect to the internet. That said, its an okay hotel for short trips and if you're on a budget.

Room Tip: Try their higher priced rooms if you need space and better accommodations.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The hotel's function room became our refuge for a double celebration of my family due to power outage as a result of the earthquake. The service I have experienced was exceptional. Joenel Yutrago, the manager, was so accommodating in all our needs from the function room to the hotel rooms and day of the event. I admire his leadership and dedication to his work most especially he coordinated everything and manned himself during the preparations. Your employer is so lucky to have you Joenel. The staff were courteous as well and the hotel rooms were clean and comfy. Thank you for everything Hotel Rodolfo.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Esterlita T
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the duration of the blackout due to earthquake. Staff are very accommodating. Food is good too. Rates are reasonable.

Located in downtown area and easy access to public transport.

Airport transfers are also available.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Larissa D
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

June 20, 2017. This was a stop over for a trip bound for cebu via ormoc. This isn't my usual hotel but I took a colleague's advice and tried a new one - Hotel Rodolfo.

PROs:
1. Accessibility to Duptours, which is located just in front of the hotel. This means convenience for those with connecting trips to other parts of E. Visayas.
2. Discount to goverment employees. Yes, just show them an ID (LGU-issued, NGA, UMID) and you'll get a 20% discount.
3. Comes with free breakfast.
4. Can easily be located. Just tell the driver you're off to Hotel Rodolfo or Duptours.
5. Near convenience stores and eateries. Even Bo's Coffee is located just within the block.
6. Near hospital.
7. Near PUJ stop.
8. Has an elevator.

CONs:
1. Hot shower only works with solar panel, or should I say, solar power.
2. Unsatisfactory breakfast - small fried egg, 1 midget tocino, a cup of rice and 1 powdered juice. Only costs 40php in an eatery located nearby.
3. No free bottled water.

Despite the number of Pros exceeding the Cons, I'm rating this hotel 3 for its lack of hot shower. I was shivering while taking a bath at 4AM!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo