“Great food, excellent service!”

Ristorante-Pizzeria Pulcinella
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Almere
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Visited last night with family and had an excellent meal. Small place, cosy atmosphere and great selection of dishes.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

We visited on a Tuesday evening and the restaurant was very busy so I would suggest that you reserve before going. The restaurant offers a large variety of Italian dishes and a huge selection of pizzas. I was very excited to see escargot on the menu (either 6 or 12 in a serving) but was a bit disappointed as they were a bit overdone and chewy. The main dishes arrived hot and delicious and were served with a side of Italian bread and herb butter. For your main course you can choose either the starter size dishes or the dinner size. The starter portions were smaller and if you ordered the dinner portion it was €2,50 more. They also have a beautiful selection of desserts to choose from. The wait staff and other employees were friendly and courteous. The service was excellent and not a long wait considering the amount of people that were there. I would like to compliment the owners of the restaurant for offering complimentary bread and also tap water. There are few restaurants that do so and it certainly is a very nice touch. It is the little things that make a restaurant special. There is free parking very near the front entrance which is also wheelchair accessible. Needless to say we will be returning for another evening out.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

A small, but cosy environment and friendly, helpful staff make visiting this restaurant worthwhile.
The pastas and pizzas are top notch and I honestly never left disappointed. My personal favourite is the ravioli filled with cream/spinach, in a sauce of cream and baked ham. Really really good!

Be sure to make a reservation because it is one of the more popular restaurants in this part of Almere. It is quite far from the city centre in a part where no trains go, so prepare to go by car or bus.

Worth visiting!

Reviewed 18 October 2014

It's a small Italian restaurant, but very causy since it's nearly Always fully booked. Traditional Italian food very well prepared in the tiny kitchen. My absolute favourites: Pizza Tutti Gusti and Tagliatella green with Parma ham.

1  Thank petersluijter
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This kitchen lost it subtlety and love when it changed owners. It's little things that make live happy, and the same goes for food and happy eating. I think that all the recipes stayed the same, but the dishes are not prepared with the same discipline and love as they used to. I have the feeling the new owners don't have that much connection with food at all, even though they improved the looks of the restaurant in several ways.

I have eaten here a couple of times before the change of owners, and one time after,that was when I decided it was the last. It used to be really nice food here, but this last time the flavoring of my dish was not really balanced, kind of boring actually. The side dish I was looking forward to, zucchini with a crispy crust, was mostly soggy and fatty because the pieces were not cut evenly at all.

I go there to take away a pizza every now and then; and usually it tastes pretty okay, although I always order the same pizza, it never really tastes the same. There is that subtlety gain. Same goes for the pastas. Now I never was a big fan of the pastas from this place, but I used to take away some every now and then. Last time I had a lasagna I threw it away, it tasted just like it looked: uninterested. In stead of nice layers it just had chunks of soggy and hard pasta here and there.